Namseok (sweet)

J-Hope was the most popular guy in school and Namjoon was the lucky guy to be his boyfriend. Though there were people in the school who were jealous, they would always bully him both mentally and physical. Namjoon hadn't told J-Hope because he didn't want him to worry and he thought he could handle it.
Today they were having a date after school so they were meeting up outside the school. Namjoon was patiently waiting for J-Hope to come out when some girls came over to him and surrounded him.

"You don't deserve him." One of the girls said and pushed him.

"You're ugly and stupid." Another girl said and pushed him back.

"Please just leave me alone." Namjoon said and looked down.

"God you are pathetic." One of the girls slapped him hard. They started to pull his hair and clothes and hitting him. He lost balance and fell to the ground. The girls continued to kick him, he just closed his eyes and hoped for it to be over. Suddenly he heard an angry voice.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!?" J-Hope yelled angry. All the girls stopped, some ran away but other stayed.

"You know you can do better right?" One girl said.

"Listen here all of you," J-Hope said, he walked over to Namjoon and got him up while he supported him "This boy right here is my boyfriend and I love him. I can't possible get any better than him, he is the best thing ever to happen to me. He makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he makes me happy, a thing none of you could ever make me. I don't ever wanna see you glare, talk or touch him again. Do you understand that?" J-Hope said and looked at everyone of them, they all looked embarresed, nodded and walked away.

"You didn't have to do that." Namjoon said. J-Hope had his arm wrapped around Namjoon's waist to support him.

"Of course I did but we can talk after we go home or do we need to go to the hospital?" J-Hope was worried.

"We can go home, is not that bad." Namjoon said. They got a cab and went home to J-Hope, he placed Namjoon carefully on the bed.

"Let me see you." J-Hope said with loving eyes. He took a hand under Namjoon's chin and lifted it up.

"Really I'm fine. They didn't hit that hard." Namjoon said and made an attempt to smile.

"Take off your shirt." J-Hope said not amused.

"Why?"

"They kicked you, so take off your shirt or I'll do it for you," Namjoon really couldn't help but smile by that comment "Don't smile, I don't mean it like that." J-Hope said but couldn't hide his own smile. Namjoon took his shirt off, his stomach was full of bruises.

"Is okay, I'll just be sore that's all." Namjoon said and put his shirt on again. J-Hope sat next to him and took his hand.

"Why didn't you tell me? How long has this been going on?" J-Hope asked worried.

"Ever since we started to date. I didn't want to make you worried, you don't deserve that." Namjoon said.

"You don't deserve this. If it happends again, you tell me. Okay?" J-Hope asked.

"If that's what you want." Namjoon answered. J-Hope kissed Namjoon on the cheek.

"I think we should go on that date another day. Today we'll just stay here and relax." J-Hope said. Namjoon nodded. J-Hope put on a movie and they cuddled.

"You mean the world to me." J-Hope said and kissed Namjoon on the top of his head.

"You mean the world to me too." Namjoon said and leaned into J-Hope's embrace.