Jinkook (request) Part 2

This is requested by KayPop1234 :)

"I have something to ask you." Jin said in a soft voice.

"Okay." Jungkook really didn't know what to expect.

"Kookie the fact that you've waited two years for me..I can't even describe what that means to me. Everyday I was away my desire and love for you grew stronger. I fought through everyday because I knew when the day was over I would be one day closer to seeing you. You're my entire world and that has become clear to me when I left, now that I'm back I can confirm it. I love you with every inch of my body. So therefore I want to ask you..do you want to marry me?" Jin looked at Jungkook with the most loving eyes Jungkook had ever seen. Jungkook's heart was beating fast as he widen his eyes.

"Yes Jin! I...of course I'll marry you!" Jungkook bursted out after some time. He pulled Jin in and gave him a passionate kiss. After they pulled away Jungkook's eyes were shining.

"I'm sorry I don't have a ring right now but I promise we'll pick one soon." Jin said.

"It's okay Jin, all I need is your love." Jungkook said. Jin cared Jungkook's cheek softly. "Okay maybe I need a ring too, I want everyone to know I'm taken." Jungkook said with a big smile and a cheeky tone.

"I'm happy to hear that." Jin laughed slightly. Jungkook pulled him in again and if possible their bodies were even closer and the both for then was even happier. They spend the rest of the day leaving small kisses on each other and talking.
The following day they sat together with a bunch of friends. Jin had his arm around Jungkook and they sat closely. His friends had wanted to see Jin so they had invited the two of them over for brunch. Jin told them everything they wanted to know while Jungkook listened closely even though he had heard it before.

"Actsually we have some news." Jin said and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook's heart started to flutter as they were going to tell it. "Jungkook and I are getting married." A roar of congratulations could be heard throughout their friends' apartment. All of them stood up and hugged where exchanged.

"Seriously congratulations, you two are the perfect couple." Their friend Hoseok said.

"Thank you." Jin said and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook looked back at him and smiled slightly.

"But where's your rings?" Their other friend Jimin asked.

"Well we're going to pick rings after we're done here." Jin said and squeezed Jungkook's arm. He looked at the time on his phone before standing up, Jungkook following his lead. "We should probably be going, if we want to make it."

"Yeah, I want to find the perfect one." Jungkook said and Jin kissed his forehead.

"Me too." Jin said. The two boys walked to the door and put on their jacket and shoes. The others followed.

"Send pictures of the rings." Their friend Taehyung said to Jungkook as they hugged.

"Of course I will." Jungkook said smiling. They all hugged them one more time before they left. When they came out to the fresh air they decided to walk to the jewllery store as it wasn't that far. Jin put an arm around Jungkook and Jungkook put his hand in Jin's back pocket on his jeans.

"You know what's going to be hardest thing to decide about this wedding?" Jin asked and Jungkook looked at him curious.

"No. What?" Jungkook asked.

"Deciding who's going to be our best man out of the five of them." Jin laughed slightly.

"That's true." Jungkook laughed with him. "I was thinking either Jimin or Taehyung. What about you?"