Jinmin (sweet)

Jimin and Jin leaned closer. Their lips met in a sweet kiss and Jin wrapped his arms around Jimin's body. He almost got lost in it when they got interrupted.

"CUT." It sounded. Jin could feel a rush of disappointment as they pulled away and it was announced it was lunchtime.

"Good scene." Jimin said shyly to Jin.

"Yeah you worked hard." Jin said and smiled. They had been working on a movie together for the past three months and in that time Jin had fallen head over heels over Jimin. They had to play a couple in the movie so they got to hold hands, hug and kiss a little which would make Jin's heart beat fast. He always hoped it didn't show on camera just how much he liked him.
Jin and Jimin walked to lunch together with a sort of awkward silence between them.

"Um want to sit together?" Jimin asked and Jin quickly agreed. They sat down facing each other. They small talked and it started to get comfortable between them.

"So last day tomorrow huh?" Jin said when they were almost done.

"Yeah is a shame, I really like to work on this movie." Jimin said and looked down.

"Me too." Jin said and felt sadness as he realised he wouldn't see Jimin for a long time. "I especially enjoyed working with you."

"Really?" Jimin asked suprised.

"Yes, you're an amazing actor and you have an amazing personality." Jin said and smiled. Jimin blushed a deep red.

"Thank you. I think you're an amazing actor too and have an amazing personality as well." Jimin said.

"Thank you." Jin said. They went silent for a little while before Jimin spoke again.

"Since is soon over I want to confess something to you." Jimin said and started to play with a ring on his finger "Ever since I met you I-"

"EVERYONE LUNCH IS OVER." Jimin got cut off. Jin was dying fo hear what Jimin wanted to say but they had to get going. They went to get their make-up done again and went to shoot scenes. At the end of the day they hadn't yet had a chance to talk so when they said goodbye to the crew and other actors Jimin nervously looked at Jin.

"Do you want to come to my trailer? Just so we can talk?" Jimin asked and Jin was quick to say yes. He followed Jimin to the trailer. It wasn't much diffrent from his own. Jin sat on the bed while Jimin closed the door. Jimin placed himself next to him.

"So I wanted to tell you that thing." Jimin said playing with the ring on his finger.

"Yeah to be honest I've been waiting all day." Jin said and blushed slightly.

"Is a bit embarrising but since the first day I saw you I started to like you. I know you might not feel the same way but too be honest I can't stand the thought of you not knowing how I feel. So I felt like I needed to tell you." Jimin said barely stopping to breath. Jin looked at him with big eyes, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I like you too. I have liked you since we started on this movie." Jin admitted. Jimin stopped playing with the ring on his finger as Jin said those words.

"You mean it?" Jimin asked as they locked eyes.

"Of course I do, who wouldn't like you? What's not to like?" Jin said a smile playing on his lips. It made Jimin smile too and he moved just a little closer. Jin grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes as he said the next words. "Jimin do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, I would really like that." Jimin said while nodding. Jin cupped Jimin's cheek and pulled him closer so he could catch his lips with his own. It was much better without the pressure of fifty other people looking at them and a camera filming them. When they pulled away both of their eyes shined. They talked for a while holding hands until Jin yawned as it was late.

"I think I should go back to my trailer, I'm exhausted." Jin said but Jimin looked sad and shook his head.

"You can sleep here if you like." Jimin said. Jin couldn't help but perk his lips.

"I would like that." They laid down in the bed as close as possible while spooning, Jin's arm holding Jimin tightly. It had been a long day and they both fell asleep quickly but not before they had said goodnight to their new boyfriend.