Namseok (sweet/smut)

This is part 2 for the latest Namseok ^.^

Namjoon walked over to Hoseok's store at lunch. The smile on his face seemed permenant since their date the day before. Hoseok really was amazing and Namjoon was defently in deep.

"Hey." Hoseok smiled when Namjoon walked inside the store.

"Hey." Namjoon said. He walked over to Hoseok and kissed him sweetly. Hoseok looked down a little shy but Namjoon knew he loved it.

"I'm just gonna turn this." Hoseok said and walked to the door. He turned the sign so it showed he would be back a half hour later. Hoseok lead him to the lunch room at the back. Hoseok owned the place and only had one employee who was off for the day.

"I really had fun last night." Namjoon said as they had found the food and stared to eat.

"Me too. I really like spending time with you." Hoseok said and blushed slightly.

"I really like spending time with you." Namjoon said to make Hoseok feel better. Hosoek smiled and they continued to talk and eat. Once again they didn't run out of things to talk about. As they talked they had both moved closer to the other so their knees were touching. Namjoon really thought they couldn't help it. They were like magnets being drawn to each other constantly. At one point the sun shined through the window and hit Hoseok so beautifully Namjoon felt taken aback. His eyes were shining so it almost looked like there was gold in them.

"Woaw..Hoseok you..you're so beautiful. Absolutely breathtaken." Namjoon said and looked at Hoseok like he was in a trance. He let a hand up and touched Hoseok's cheek while Hoseok blushed madly.

"I've never seen someone look at me like that. You make me feel beautiful." Hoseok said and smiled shy. Namjoon smiled too before leaning in slowly. When their lips met he felt like he got a little piece of heaven. Hoseok crawled over on his lap and Namjoon pressed him closer by putting his hands on his back. Hoseok had his arms around Namjoon's neck. As they almost pulled away from the kiss Namjoon nibbed at Hoseok's lip. Then Hoseok pulled him in again and opened his mouth slightly. Namjoon let his tounge in and their tounges danced with each other. In the end Hoseok gave up and gave Namjoon access to explore his mouth. Namjoon couldn't help but put his hands inside Hoseok's shirt. His hands felt like they contained electricity as he let them run up his back. Namjoon started to kiss down his neck and Hoseok put his his neck back.

"Namjoon we can't. Not here. Besides it's probably too soon." Hoseok said but his voice showed he loved it. "Namjoon." Hoseok said again. Namjoon moved away and took his hands off him.

"You're right. Let's clean up." Namjoon said. He didn't want to make Hoseok feel uncomfortbale. He stood up and started to clean up. While he was throwing the last things out he felt some arms around his stomach.

"You're amazing." Hoseok said.

"Aren't I?" Namjoon said joking. He could feel Hoseok laugh against his back. Then he suddenly realised he could feel something else poking a little lower down. Namjoon decided not to say anything as he didn't want to embarress Hoseok. Though Hoseok himself didn't seem to think much about it. He turned Namjoon around and slowly kissed him.

"We really shouldn't do it. It's too soon." Hoseok while leaving kisses on Namjoon.

"There's others way to get rid of it. If you'll let me of course." Namjoon said and let his hands slowly go down to Hoseok's thighs.

"What did you have in mind?" Hoseok said and now Namjoon was the one kissing Hoseok.

"Oral." Namjoon said and he could almost feel Hoseok take a shaken breath.

"Do it." Hoseok said and Namjoon grabbed his thighs and put them around his waist. Their lips met again in a wild and passionate way. They hadn't kissed like that before but Namjoon loved it just as much as the others. He walked to the table they had eaten at and put Hoseok down. Hoseok lay down with Namjoon between his legs. Namjoon knew he had to be fast as it was almost time to go to work. So he didn't waste much time before he kissed down Hoseok's body. He undid his belt and opened his pants. He pulled down Hoseok's underwear so his member was out and smiled when he saw it. Hoseok seemed a little bit shy and Namjoon could hardly blame him.

"Perfect." Namjoon said and kissed it lightly to let Hoseok know it was okay. It made Hoseok smile and he leaned his head back. Namjoon nibbed at the tip and he heard Hoseok moan. It was a beautiful sound, that Namjoon could only imagine would also be the sound of angles. He left small kisses all around Hoseok's member before using his tounge. He licked the tip slightly and again came the sound of angels. Then he took Hoseok completely in his mouth. He went slow first, wanting to feel him in his mouth. He could feel Hoseok grab his arms and digging his fingers in. Namjoon's hands were placed on Hoseok's waist to keep him steady. Namjoon bobbed his head so the angel sounds kept coming, filling up the room and Namjoon's mind. Namjoon did his best to please Hoseok and soon he could taste pre-cum.

"I'm close." Hoseok said probably in case Namjoon wanted to move away but Namjoon didn't care. He moved his head faster and when Hoseok came he swallowed. It tasted salty but Namjoon hardly noticed anymore about it before Hoseok kissed his lips. When he pulled away he smiled. Namjoon helped him put his clothes on again and helped him down from the table. "Thank you." He said.

"Any time." Namjoon said and winked. Hoseok laughed a little before looking at the time.

"Oh damn it's now!" Hoseok bursted out and just like that he grabbed Namjoon's hand. "I don't want you to be late for work again."

"Relax. It's fine." Namjoon laughed. "I can be a few minuts late if I get to say a proper goodbye." He pulled Hoseok close in a quick movement and cupped his cheek. He pulled him closer and their lips met. He could feel Hoseok relax in his arm.

"You really know how to treat a guy." Hoseok said and bit his lip.

"Well I'm happy to hear that." Namjoon said genuinely happy.

"But now you really should go. I don't want you to be fired." Hoseok said.

"Okay fine. But only because you say it." Namjoon said. He kissed Hoseok one last time before walking to the door. "I'll miss you." Namjoon said purely to see Hoseok blush.

"I'll miss you too." Hoseok said with cheeks as red as the roses he was standing next to. Namjoon laughed a little before he walked out and walked back to work. Again the silly smile was on his lips as he thought about Hoseok. Namjoon really thought he was perfect and many years later, he still thought the same thing.

So this is my last chapter for this book as Wattpad simply dosn't allow anymore chapters than this :/
Don't worry though I'm of course making a book 2 :D I'll post a chapter in it today plus a special one which I was tagged in by _BUBBLY_BANGTAN   containing 6 facts about myself ^.^
Book 2: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/aMuefMM0JB