Vhope (sweet)

Taehyung sat crying in his and his boyfriend's apartment. It felt like the whole world was falling apart and he simply couldn't stop it. He sat with legs pressed against his chest with his arms wrapped around them. He had sat like that for hours and that was how Hoseok found him. He rushed over to him and sat next to him.

"Tae what's wrong?" Hoseok asked his body filling with worry. He could tell that this was serious. When Taehyung saw his boyfriends worried face it only made him cry harder.

"Tae please talk to me." Hoseok begged when he didn't answer.

"It's just-" Taehyung choked on the words. "Everything is falling apart." Taehyung cried and leaned forward. He needed his boyfriends embrace. Taehyung burried his face in Hoseok's t-shirt. Hoseok held him tightly whispering words of comfort. When he came down he pulled away.

"It's work. People don't like me there, they walk away when I come over and talk behind my back and ever since I took the job I've been slipping away from my friends. I try to text them but they're busy too and whenever I have time they don't and the other way around. I feel like my I'm trying to build this building and everytime I think I'm done it crumbles right in my hands." Taehyung said. "I'm just so tired of having to go to work and pretend I don't know and feeling sad every morning because I have to go back to that place." Hoseok was schocked, never had Taehyung said anything about hating work that much and it hurt his heart, that he hadn't noticed.

"I'm sorry Tae, I should have noticed." Hoseok said sad. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought I could handle it and I didn't want you to feel bad. I'm just so use to people liking me and I know I sound like a brat but I just-I've never felt like this before." Taehyung said and looked down.

"Listen is their loss. You're a wonderful person, more than wonderful and if they don't see that, is not your fault." Hoseok said and dried some escaped tears away from Taehyung's face.

"I'm just exhausted. Every morning I wake up and pray I'm sick so I don't have to go there." Tahyung admitted. It felt good, getting it off his chest.

"Tae I don't want you to work there if you feel that way. Tomorrow I want you to go down there and quit. I earn enough money to support us. Take some time and be with your friends and when you feel ready, you can look for a new job." Hoseok said desperat to make his boyfriend happy.

"I can't do that to you." Tahyung said shaking his head.

"And I can't let you work at a place you're that unhappy with. I can't do that to you. Please Taehyung your happiness is the only thing that matters to me." Hoseok said holding Taehyung's hands. Taehyung looked at Hoseok not knowing what he had done to deserve someone as lovely as Hoseok.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll quit." Taehyung said, feeling like clouds were removed and the sun was finally shining on him again.

"Then call all of your friends and we'll have a get together next week." Hoseok said. Taehyung didn't know what to say so he pulled him into a kiss.

"You're the best boyfriend anyone could ask for." Taehyung said.

"So you feel better?" Hoseok asked.

"Much better." Taehyung said.

"Good but if you ever feel just slightly bit sad, come to me okay?" Hoseok said and Taehyung agreed. "Now I'll make dinner, you call your friends and set a date okay?"

"Okay." Taehyung said. Hoseok went to the kitchen and Taehyung called his friends.
The next day after he quit, it really felt like everything was brighter. He smiled and laughed more freely than ever and it was all thanks to his boyfriend Hoseok.

Congratz to BTS for winning four Awards at Seoul Music Award 😄

And just a little personal note, I just made a new Twitter account dedicated to Kpop, is called @AngelHopeJ_Hope ^.^ Feel free to Tweet me if you want to talk ^.^