Yoonmin (sweet)

This is connected to the last Yoonmin imagine, I'm making a part two because I was asked if I was going to :)

A month went by and Jimin was still broken inside. He missed Yoongi a lot but he also knew he couldn't be with him. They saw each other at school and both of their hearts ached. Jimin was always the first to turn around and walk away.
Sometimes Jimin would feel fine, almost like he was forgetting him but the joy was short and the pain hit him even harder than before. Jimin had spend the first week crying his heart out, none of his friends able to make him stop. After a week it seemed like he didn't have any tears left. He felt empty inside. That was until the flowers started to come. Every tuesday, thursday and sunday Jimin was sure to get a rose with a little note on it, saying sorry or how much Yoongi loved him. It broke Jimin's heart in the beginning but soon became a habit and he was almost looking forward to it. Yoongi would also sometimes send pictures of the two of them together, asking if he didn't remember the good times. He also tried to talk to Jimin but Jimin would refuse talking to him, running away or turning away. Jimin had started to question if he had done the right thing but everytime he thought about going back to Yoongi the image of him on the bed showed in his head.
After a month and two weeks Jimin's friend convinced him that he needed to get out and go go to a party. Jimin was hesitent but on the other hand it'd be nice to go a little out. He didn't make the big effort to look fine but put a t-shirt and a pair of jeans on. When they came to the party he was handed a drink right away. His friends started to talk to some of the others while Jimin thought about making a lame excuse and go home. Before he knew it, he had downed the drink and it was filled up again. They went out on the dancefloor and to Jimin's suprise he enjoyed it very much. He needed to go to the bathroom and went upstairs. When he came out a boy who he regonized as someone from one of his classes were standing looking at him.

"Hi I saw you dancing out there, you looked good." The boy said, Jimin couldn't recall his name. The hallway was empty besides the two of them.

"Thank you." Jimin said a bit awkward. He was a little drunk but enough to know and control what he was doing.

"But then again you always look good." The boy said. Jimin flashed a smile. He decided right there and then that it was time to get over Yoongi.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Jimin said and the boy smiled back. He moved closer to Jimin.

"Thank you. I honestly always wanted to kiss you." The boy said. The honesty suprised Jimin and he realised the boy was very drunk. Jimin made a quick decision and decided to just go with it. He pulled the boy closer and their lips met. The kiss was sloppy and not good at all. It was like something was missing and it made Jimin uneasy. The boy pushed Jimin in the bathroom not breaking the kiss. He lifted Jimin so he was sitting on the bathroom table. The boy had somehow gotton his tounge in Jimin's mouth. Jimin felt  uncomfortable when he felt the other boys hand slide under his t-shirt. At this point Jimin realised he was not over Yoongi. He wished he was there to hold him and he wished he was the one kissing him. Jimin needed air and he needed to get out. He pulled away from the kiss.

"Stop." Jimin said much weaker than he intended to. The boy didn't stop but kissed down his neck.

"Stop!" Jimin said stronger this time. He tried to push him away but the other one was much stronger. Suddenly the door opened with a bang and a familiar figure punshed the guy. Yoongi looked pissed. He kept punching the boy, as the boy had fallen down. Jimin jumped down and ran to Yoongi. As he was about to hit again he held his arm back.

"Enough!" He said. Yoongi looked at him, his eyes soften.

"But you said no. He didn't respect that." Yoongi said and looked at the boy who looked terrified. Jimin pulled Yoongi's arm and he stood up. Faster than lightning the other boy stood up too and ran out.

"What the hell was that?" Jimin said angry.

"I just wanted to help you." Yoongi said not understanding the big deal.

"And you thought beating him was the best way to do that?" You know how I feel about violence! God Yoongi. We've broken up. I don't need you to save me anymore." Jimin said. He didn't understand why he was so angry after all he was almost wanted to get back with him.

"What was I suppose to do? Was I suppose to just let it happen?" Yoongi asked. He was clearly annoyed but Jimin could see he was also happy that they were at least talking.

"No. But you didn't have to keep punching him. I know you said that you did because he didn't respect me saying no. Yoongi you cheated on me, you aren't much better yourself!" Jimin realised why he was angry. He had never really gotton to pour all of his anger towards the older out. He had just been sad but deep under that he was angry that he had cheated. He could see the older got tears in his eyes and he immediately felt bad. "Yoongi I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"Just forget it." Yoongi sounded hurt. As he walked past Jimin he stopped "I still love you but maybe you don't feel the same anymore." Before Jimin could answer Yoongi was out the door. Jimin started to cry and sat down. After a while he got up, he told his friends he was going home. He went straight to bed, crying himself to sleep.
The follow morning it was sunday. He was suppose to get a rose but he doubted he would get one. He cursed himself for hurting Yoongi like that. A knock sounded on the door and he opened to see the flower guy. He gave him a rose. Jimin sat down leaning against the door, the note was much longer than any other he had ever gotton. He dreaded what was inside but started to read it.

"First of I want to say sorry Jimin. Not a sorry following by an explanation but a sorry for all the pain I have caused you. You mean the world to me and I feel so bad for hurting you like this. If it helps I'm hurt too. Not a day goes by where I don't hate myself for what I did to you. If I could I would take it all back. Every tear, every word, evert drop of the alcohol I drank the night my life turned to hell. Again I'm sorry for what I did last night too. I don't know what happend to me. I heard you in there and you sounded scared. I know you're not mine but I still care for you. I shouldn't have beaten him up, I should have taken care of you. So for that I'm sorry too. It just seems like I can't do anything right these days.
After last night I realised that you might not feel the same way about me anymore and I don't blame you. I said I would get you back but it dosn't seem like you want to. I won't bother you anymore. This is the last rose. I just hope the guy you chose to be your boyfriend knows he's the luckist guy in the entire world.

Forever yours Yoongi xx'

Jimin had gotton tears in his eyes. He knew in that moment that he couldn't live without him, no matter what he had done. Jimin still loved him very much. He quickly got dressed and took a cab to Yoongi. He wanted him back. When he reached Yoongi, he banged on the door. A very tired and suprised Yoongi opened the door.

"What a-" Yoongi started but Jimin cut him off. He pulled him into a hug.

"I'm not over you. I never was. I still love you." Jimin said and cried into Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi himself started to cry.

"I love you too." Yoongi said. He held tight around Jimin almost as if he didn't Jimin would disappear. The two boys stood crying in each others arms. "But what does this mean?" Yoongi said after a long time. He pulled away from Jimin but still had his arms around him.

"It means I want to be yours again. I don't care what you did. My life without you is pointless. I've never been so sad and not because of what you did but because I didn't have you beside me." Jimin said and meant it. "I'm sorry it took me such a long time to figure out."

"It dosn't matter. What matters you're here now and this time I'll never let you go." Yoongi pulled Jimin into a kiss. Their lips worked well together. It felt like being home, it felt right. When they pulled away everything seemed brighter. They both smiled a genuine smile for the first time in forever. Yoongi invited him in and they watched movies all day, Yoongi not leaving Jimin's side.
The day they got married they both remembered this as the darkest yet the best time of their lives. That was the day they both realised they wanted to marry each other and their dream were finally going to come true.