Kookiemonster (smut)

Jungkook didn't quite know how he had gotton into this. Not that he wanted out but he knew it was wrong, though that only seemed for it to be more exciting for them both. He was the boss, Jungkook was the employee. If anyone found out, they were both sure to be fired. Jungkook thought back at the first time it happend.
They were in his bosses office, it was late and they were the only left. It was outside work hours and they were enjoying a little too much wine. Jungkook made the first move, shifting so he was closer to Namjoon. Namjoon didn't mind, he moved even closer. It went like that until they were pracitally breathing in the others mouth. They kissed and it sort of just happend.
Both of them knew right after, that wouldn't be the last time, they would do that. They usually did it when they were off but sometimes Namjoon would ask to see him in his office as he had done right now. Jungkook was walking to his office excited.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Kim?" Jungkook said when he reached it.

"Ah yes good to see you. Please close the door for me and make yourself comfortable." Namjoon said in a very business like tone but only Jungkook could see the look in his eyes. As Jungkook sat down, Namjoon got up and locked the door. He walked to Jungkook while biting his plum lips. When he reached him, Jungkook pulled in his tie so he was forced to lean down. Their lips met and their lips moved in sync. Namjoon begged for acces and Jungkook granted him it. Jungkook somehow managed to stand up without breaking the kiss. Their bodies were close together. The oldest of the two took the hand Jungkook had on his tie and moved it down his own body to his crotch. Jungkook could feel the growing bulge. When Namjoon moved his own hand Jungkook's stayed. He played with him, patting him, letting his hand rub against it. Namjoon moaned into the kiss. Namjoon started to loosen Jungkook's tie and got it off him. He slowly but sure unbutton every button on Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook moved his hand up and did the same to Namjoon. Namjoon kissed down Jungkook's neck while getting his remaning clothes off. Jungkook stood fully naked and hard. The younger decided to teach some more and turned around grinding his ass against the other fabric covered shaft. Namjoon had his ass pressed against the desk and was holding a tight grib on the edge of it. When Namjoon couldn't take it anymore his hands flew to Jungkook's hips and pushed him slightly away.

"Now is my turn." Namjoon whispered in his ear, Jungkook could feel something deep inside his stomach tighten up. Namjoon took his tie from the floor. He took Jungkook's hands and tied them together. He lead Jungkook to the desk, where he bended him over. The desk was cold towards Jungkook's skin. He was standing with his face leaning on the desk, making his body be in an almost 90 degree angle. Namjoon told him to stay still. Jungkook could hear the zipper from Namjoon's pants following by falling clothes. Namjoon took some lube and put it on his penis and fingers. He put his fingers in Jungkook and moved in and out. Jungkook tried to keep his moans under control, having to make sure no one heard them. When Jungkook thought he just might end up moaning so loud, even people on the street would hear it, Namjoon pulled his fingers out. Namjoon leaned so their bodies were pressed together but without creating contact between Jungkook's entrance and his own memeber. He kissed Jungkook's naked back, making Jungkook frustrated at the almost contact.

"Quit playing." Jungkook breathed. Namjoon smiled and moved so his member were only slightly touching his entrance. Jungkook whimped and now begged for contact. Namjoon pushed himself in and Jungkook closed his eyes by the new pleasure. Namjoon waited to move, when Jungkook nodded, he thrusted hard and steady. Both of them were desperate to control the moans and words coming out of their mouths, so only the other could hear it. Namjoon hit Jungkook's sweet spot countless of times.

"Fuck Namjoon." Jungkook moaned continued by many other words which defently wasn't appropriate on work. Namjoon let a hand slide down to Jungkook's shaft and moved it in sync to when he thrusted. Jungkook could barely take it all. He had moved his head so it was between his arms, trying not to scream out Namjoon's name.

"Yes daddy, like that." Jungkook moaned and it drove Namjoon right to the edge and he came inside Jungkook. Namjoon still thrusted and his hand still had a grib around Jungkook's penis.

"Come for me baby." Namjoon moaned and Jungkook did. Namjoon pulled out and turned Jungkook around, he took the tie off him. Both of their foreheads were slightly covered in sweat. They stood close just looking at each other. Namjoon put a hand under Jungkook's chin and kissed him. They started to put on their clothes again. As they were both almost fully dressed, standing closing their shirts, Namjoon spoke up.

"Babe have you ever thought about what this whole thing is?" Namjoon asked and caught Jungkook's eye.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked not quite getting what he was talking about.

"Us. Are we just having sex or is there something more?" Namjoon asked and for the first time ever Jungkook saw him shy.

"Do you want it to be more?"

"Do you?" Jungkook stood for a while. He defently wanted it to be something more but what if he didn't. Hesitant Jungkook answered with a simple:

"Yes." Namjoon smiled.

"So Jeon Jungkook do you want to be my boyfriend?" Namjoon asked, they had both gotton their shirts on. Namjoon moved so his hands were placed on Jungkook's waist.

"Yes I do." Jungkook said putting his arms around Namjoon's neck. They smiled before sharing a kiss full of love.

"I better get back now." Jungkook said and moved to put on his tie. Namjoon face sank.

"Right. We still can't tell anyone." Namjoon sounded disappointed "I'll quit my job and we can." Namjoon said but not as convencing as he wanted it to be. Jungkook gave him a back hug.

"Don't worry. I was going to ask you if you wanted to be my boyfriend soon when I got the courage and I was hoping you would say yes." Namjoon was confused as how this had anything to do with keeping it a secret "So I already looked for other jobs. I'm having an interview on monday." Namjoon turned around.

"Seriously? You would do that?" Namjoon asked touched.

"Yes I like you more than my job plus is only like five minuts away from here." Jungkook smiled. Namjoon leaned down and they kissed once again.

"You're the best." Namjoon said still touched.

"Oh I know." Jungkook said teasing "Now I really have to go though, so see you later boyfriend." He smiled before leaving Namjoon smiling like an idiot.