Namjin (sweet)

Rap Monster and Jin liked each other. Everybody knew it. Even them. The other guys from BTS had tried to set them up too many times to count.
Jin were in the kitchen making dinner when Rap Monster walked in.

"I just want some water." Rap Monster said to Jin's curious face. Jin nodded and gave a little smile. Rap Monster took a glass and filled water in it. Jin continued to make dinner. It had been kind of awkward ever since the other boys and even some fans started to notice that they liked each other. When Rap Monster wanted to put the glass on the kitchen table he didn't put it far enough on the table so it fell down and shattered. Jin turned around from the shock. Rap Monster apologized and started to pick it up carefully. Jin helped him, but as he took a piece he cut his hand. A little blood fell from his hand and Namjoon widen his eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" Namjoon said and rushed Jin to sit down. He found some plaster and a wet towel. He patted his hand with the towel. Jin's eyes followed his every move and warmth from Rap Monster's hand went through his arm. He didn't even notice the pain from the cut. He was so lost in Rap Monster's face following how he frowned because he concentrated.

"There you go. Again I'm sorry" Rap Monster said.

"It's okay. It dosn't hurt." Jin said. They looked in each others eyes for the longest time. It looked like Rap Monster was going to say something but V beat him to it.

"Hyung it's dinner ready soon?" V asked.

"Yeah 10 minuts." Jin said and got up. Rap Monster picked up the rest of the pieces and vacuumed the floor. 10 minuts later they ate dinner.
The next day they had an interview. Rap Monster and Jin were placed next to each other. Before the interview began Rap Monster looked at Jin's hand.

"Is it doing okay?" He asked worried.

"Yeah. It wasn't your fault, I should've been more careful." Jin said and offered a smile. Rap Monster smiled back and the interview began. The whole thing went fine until the last question came.

"So the new song, you're promoting with is written by Rap Monster and it's clearly about love. So I'm wondering is it about someone speciel because fans have a lot of theories that it could be about a certain person sitting next to you." The interviewer said. Jin blushed madly and you could tell Rap Monster was annoyed by the question but also embarresed. The interviewer had no right to ask about such thing.

"I think that if I wrote this song about someone I like, it's my business not anyone elses." His eyes were shooting with fire and the interview ended awkwardly. It was quiet as they changed and went home to the dorm. Jin went straight to his room. He was embarresed and annoyed. He liked Rap Monster but he was also scared. He had been in a relationship and it ended with the guy cheating on him. He didn't want to go through the pain again and didn't dare to love someone else. He sat with his head in his hands, debating if he should cry or yell when the door opened. Rap Monster stood in the door looking nervous.

"Can I come in?" Rap Monster asked and Jin nodded. He sat next to Jin on the bed. Jin figured he must've looked on the edge to crying because Rap Monster put a hand on his back and rubbed it. Jin leaned into the touch, he always felt better when Rap Monster was around. At least he did before, he ended up in this mess called love.

"Are you okay?" Rap Monster asked.

"Yeah I guess. I'm just so frustrated that people keep making comments about us. Can't they just stay out of it, I mean there isn't even an 'it' to be envoled in." Jin said and rubbed his tempel. As Jin said the words Rap Monster stopped rubbing his hand and pulled back.

"There isn't a 'it'?" Rap Monster asked and his face dropped.

"Do you think there is an "it'?" Jin asked, his heart beating fast.

"I'd like to think there is. I mean I've been trying to give you hints that I like you and I sort of thought you liked me to." Rap Monster said. It created an uneasy feeling in Jin. He knew Rap Monster liked him, he just didn't want him to. He didn't know what to say so he didn't answer. "Jin I like you and I think you like me too but something is holding you back." Jin's heart beated even faster. The other boys knew he had been in a relationship but didn't know why it ended.

"I-I don't like you." Jin said not even convencing himself. Rap Monster frowned.

"Jin please don't say that unless you mean it." Rap Monster begged. "Do you mean it?" Jin shook his head, words seemed too much for Jin right now.

"Why would you say that then?" Rap Monster asked.

"Because we can't be together." Jin said and tears formed in his eyes. He didn't know if it was because he wanted to be with Rap Monster and were scared or if it was because the pain he went through with his ex.

"Why not?" Rap Monster asked. He sat on his knees in front of Jin and dried the escaped tears away. "Is it because of him?" Rap Monster asked not even having to say a name. Jin nodded but said nothing else.

"Why did you break up?" Rap Monster asked. Jin wanted to tell him but the pain in his chest made it hard to breath. Never had he been so hurt. Rap Monster gave him the time he needed.

"He cheated on me with one of my friends." Jin said and tears streamed down his face. He tried catching his breath but it was so hard.

"Jin I'm so sorry." Rap Monster said.

"He cheated on me for three months. He was my first love. He was my first everything." Jin said and now he really couldn't catch his breath. He thought about his first love and his friend who he lost. He was panicking and Rap Monster got worried.

"Jin." He tried to make him calm down but nothing worked. He leaned up and kissed him. Jin relaxed and put every emotion into the kiss. Jin loved it. How could it be so good to kiss him when it shouldn't. Jin was the first to pull away.

"I can't get hurt like that again." Jin cried. He had a hand on Rap Monsters chest to create some distance.

"Do you think I would hurt you like that?" Rap Monster asked and took Jin's hand which was on his chest. He interwhined their fingers. "I understand you've been hurt. I do. But I would never do that and it's beyond my mind why anyone would hurt someone as precious as you." Rap Monster said and dried his tears away.

"You really mean that?" Jin asked and blinked away some last tears.

"Yes. Jin look at me." Rap Monster said and Jin did. "I. Like. You." He pronounced every word clearly.

"I like you too." Jin said and smiled a geniue smile. Maybe Rap Monster would never hurt him. He had known him for a long time and he never seemed like he would do it.

"Do you want to be 'it'?" Rap Monster asked smiling.

"Yes." Jin said and pulled Rap Monster into a kiss. When they pulled back both were smiling.

"I'll go out and comfort the others. They were pretty worried about you, and I'm sure they'll like to hear the good news. But I'll be right back okay?" Rap Monster said and got up. Right before he walked out the door he added.

"Oh and the song is about you." He winked and left the room. Jin smiled and laid down. He was still a bit scared but hopefully Rap Monster would make him feel safe.