Namseok (request)

This was requested by @bubblegumjin ^.^

Namjoon walked into a flower shop which was futher down the rode from where he worked. He had come there at least three times a week for the last months. He wasn't even crazy about flowers but he did have a massive crush on the florist. He was a sweet and his smile could light up the entire world. He had black hair and kind brown eyes that made Namjoon's heart flutter when he looked at him.

"Hey Namjoon." Hoseok said when he came inside the store.

"Hi Hoseok." Namjoon said back and smiled.

"What can I help you with today?" Hoseok smiled.

"Just need a bouquet as I'm going over to my mom tonight." Namjoon smiled, which actsually was true.

"Okay, what about this one?" Hoseok asked and showed him a bouquet. It was beautiful in the shades of orange and yellow.

"Beautiful. I'll take it." Namjoon said and took his wallet out. Hoseok smiled and started to put cellophane around it. "So how's it going with the tattoo?" Hoseok had recently gotton a rose on his chest made by Namjoon himself. He was a tattoo artist and Hoseok had gotton two tattoos made by Namjoon.

"Oh is going great! It's starting to itch madly so I do my best not to itch it." Hoseok smiled.

"Good and remember just come back when it needs to be filled up again." Namjoon said wanting him to come as soon as possible.
They had gotton to know each other back when Hoseok had gotton his first and that was when Namjoon started to like him. He had told him all kind of things about himself and Namjoon had responded by doing the same. They had a lot in common and Namjoon wanted to ask him out but was always too scared to do so.

"I won't forget." Hoseok said. He told Namjoon the price and Namjoon payed. As Hoseok gave Namjoon the flowers it send a spark through his hand and up in his arm. He took a slightly shaken breath and smiled.

"Then I'll guess I'll see you around." Namjoon said, hating that he couldn't stay longer.

"Yeah, see you around." Hoseok said and didn't sound as cheerful as before. Namjoon smiled one last time before going out of the store. He walked back feeling a little down as there would go some days before he could see him again.
The next day Namjoon sat in the breakroom waiting for his next costumer to arrive. He was endlessly bored and was thinking about Hoseok when one of the other tattoo artist came inside the room.

"Namjoon there's a guy out here asking for you. He said his name is Hoseok." The guy said. Namjoon frowned a little but his heart started to beat a little faster. He followed the other out and smiled brightly when he saw Hoseok.

"Hey what's up?" Namjoon said.

"Oh I just wanted a new tattoo." Hoseok said. He was smiling but this time it was a nervous smile and Namjoon couldn't tell why.

"That was fast." Namjoon said as it wasn't long ago, he had made the rose. "What would you like?" Namjoon asked and looked at him.

"What about a tattoo that says 'Will you go our with me?'" Hoseok said and bit his lip. Namjoon widen his eyes and it took some time before it sunk in completly.

"You..want to go out with me?" Namjoon asked, wanting to make sure.

"Yes, if you want to of course." Hoseok said and looked down, his confidence seemed to be gone as Namjoon hadn't answered his question.

"Hoseok I-I love to." Namjoon said and smiled. One of the others tatto artist pushing Namjoon slightly for him to move. Namjoon decided to walk over to Hoseok and take his hand. He pulled him out to a back room.

"You really would?" Hoseok when they were finally alone.

"Yes I thought it was obvious! How many flowers did you think I needed?" Namjoon said laughing slightly.

"I don't know." Hoseok said a smile starting to appear on his face. "A lot."

"Not that many." Namjoon said. They were standing pretty close and Namjoon debated whenever he should put his hands on Hoseok's waist or not. Though he didn't get far in the debat before Hoseok put his arms around Namjoon's neck. He looked a little shy but Namjoon calmed him down by doing what he wanted to do before. His hands fitted perfectly on Hoseok's waist and it made everything inside him tingle.

"I've wanted to get a tattoo everyday just to see you." Hoseok said. "I've had a crush on you for..I don't even know for how long." Hoseok blushed after he said it, probably embarresed to have talked so freely.

"I've had a crush on you forever too." Namjoon said. Hoseok bit his lip while smiling. He looked at Namjoon's lips and Namjoon slowly leaned in. Hoseok leaned in too and their lips met. Hoseok's lips were just as soft as they looked and it made Namjoon's heart flutter. As they really got lost in the kiss they suddenly heard the door open and a voice.

"Namjoon no matter how cute it is that the two of you has fianlly confessed to each other, your next customer is here." One of the others said.

"Sorry I'll be right there." Namjoon said and the other nodded before closing the door.

"I won't keep you from work anymore but I'll see you..?" Hoseok said.

"What about tomorrow night, we can grab dinner after work." Namjoon smiled.

"Sounds perfect." Hoseok said. They leaned in and again kissed sweetly. "Now you better get back to work."

"Yeah that's probably for the best." Namjoon said. He grabbed Hoseok's hand and lead him out.

"See you." Hoseok said.

"See you." Namjoon said and smiled widely as he walked out the door. The rest of the day Namjoon felt like he was on a pink cloud floating around in the air. It didn't stop the following day as he was excited to see Hoseok. When he saw him again, he could almost feel his eyes light up like christmas lights and couldn't help but kiss him right there on the street. Though he suspected Hosoek didn't mind at all. Hand in hand they went to dinner and their mouths only stopped talking when they were chewing or kissing. By the end of the night Namjoon really thought he was floating. He said goodbye to Hoseok and they decide to meet up the following day in their lunch break. Namjoon went to bed that night feeling warm and fuzzy inside with his beautiful florist on his mind.