Namjin (smut)

Namjoon and Jin was out walking, holding hands. They had just finished a lovely dinner and was heading for Namjoons apartment when Namjoon stopped and looked up at the stars.

"Isn't it amazing how so many people can look up in the sky and see the stars at the same time but we all feel something diffrent?" Namjoon said, Jin loved when he talked like that.

"It really makes me wonder about life, some say that each star is a person who lived on earth once but died, I think that's beautiful." Namjoon said. Jin studied his face, it was filled with passion. Jin didn't know what it was but something about Namjoon when he talked like that turned him on. He looked at his lips which he was dying to kiss. He made gestures with his hands and all Jin wanted was them to touch him and hold him. God he wanted him bad.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked and Jin snapped out of his fantasy.

"Um yeah." Jin said. Namjoon wasn't falling for that.

"Just tell me."

"No is okay."

"Please." Namjoon said and pulled him close "Pretty please."

"Fine," Jin sighed "Is just when you talk like that, I find it very hot. That's all I swear." Jin said.

"You find it hot?" Namjoon asked his hands were placed on Jin's lower back and Jin had his arms wrapped around Namjoons neck.

"Yeah is that wrong?" Jin asked with a seductiv tone and bit his lip. Namjoon could feel the blood pumping in his penis as he was now also getting turned on. Both of the boys knew they had to be somewhere private and it had to be now. They grabbed each others hands and ran to Namjoon's apartment. They barely got inside before their shirts were off. Jin pushed Namjoon up against the door and kissed him roughly. He kissed his neck and pushed his body close to his. He got Namjoons pants off and underwear.

"Not fair." Namjoon said and took Jin's last clothes off too. Namjoon grabbed Jin's hips and pulled them against his own.

"Should we go the bed?" Jin asked breathless.

"Fuck the bed." Namjoon said and turned Jin around, he used pre-cum to make Jin's entrance wet. Namjoon had his back against the door pressed completly against it. He pulled Jin back so Jin was filled up.

"Just lean into it babe." Namjoon whispered in his ear, Jin put his head back resting it on Namjoon who had his hands on Jin's hips and pulled them back and forth. They moaned loudly saying each others names. Jin slid his hand down his own body to please himself.

"No I want to that later." Namjoon whispered and Jin whined, he wanted it now.

"Please I can't wait." Jin begged. "Baby please."

"Just a little more." Namjoon said and started to kiss Jin's neck.

"Namjoon-ah I need you to touch me. I need you to feel me." That send Namjoon over the edge and he came inside Jin. He pulled out and made Jin stand against the door this time.

"I'll please you now babe." Namjoon said, he went to his knees and took Jin's penis in his mouth. He used his tounge and Jin moaned Namjoons name. He couldn't help but thrust his hips a little bit.

"Namjoon I'm going to come." Namjoon didn't seem to mind because he only went faster. Jin came in Namjoon mouth. He stood up and lifted Jin off the floor and into the shower.

"Let's get cleaned and go to bed." Namjoon said and Jin agreed.