Yoonmin (smut)

It was lunch and Jimin were sitting with his friends talking, when his boyfriend Yoongi came over to him.

"Hi." Jimin smiled.

"Hey," Yoongi said and kissed Jimin on the cheek. "Can I talk to you." Yoongi said not really a question.

"Sure." Jimin said a little worried. He stood up and said goodbye to his friends. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and dragged him after him. "Wait what's wrong?"

"Nothing. You just look really hot today." Jimin frowned not understanding a thing. There weren't anyone in the hallway but Yoongi looked around to make sure no one saw them. He took a key out of his pocket and opened the door to the janitors room. He walked in and dragged Jimin after him. It was tight space so there wasn't much room to move.

"This is the janitors room and you just happen to have the key?" Jimin asked, with raised eyebrows and a little smile on his lips.

"Yes, I took it from my mom because you look so damn good today. I knew I had to have you." Yoongi's moms was the principle, so it meant having a key to everywhere.

"Wait until we come home."

"Not possible. Is your fault for looking so good." Yoongi smiled mischievous. "Come on I know you want to." Yoongi whispered in the others ear. He pressed their bodies together and knew it had the right effect because he could feel the others breath changing. Jimin tried desperat not to let it show he in fact wanted to. That plan didn't work, little moans escaped his lips when Yoongi's soft lips started to leave small kisses on his neck.

"Okay." Jimin said giving in. Yoongi smiled and kissed his boyfriends lips. He licked at Jimin's lips and Jimin gave him access. Jimin put his arms around Yoongi's lower back and pushed his body closer to himself. Yoongi's hands were around Jimin's neck. They pulled away for air and Yoongi kissed Jimins's neck once more. He gently pushed Jimin up against the wall. He let his hand go down Jimin's body and down in Jimin's pants. He rubbed Jimin's member until he was hard. He then let Jimin's pants and underwear fall down. He went down on his knees and took him in his mouth. He went slow at first but when Jimin started to thrust slightly, he held his hips to keep him steady and bobbed his head. Moans escaped Jimin's lips and he needed something to grab, the only thing he could grab was Yoongi's hair. He knew it was going to mess it up but he didn't care. Yoongi had a very skillful tounge and he was using it on Jimin. He let his tounge go over the tip and send a shiver down Jimin's body.

"I'm close." Jimin said and Yoongi if possible quicken his pace. Jimin moaned as high as he dared when he came. Yoongi swallowed and helped Jimin get dressed.

"Next time make sure you don't look so good." Yoongi said, he was about to open the door but Jimin put a hand on it to keep it closed.

"Oh no. You're not leaving." Jimin said. "You know you look good today too." Jimin said. He pushed Yoongi against the door and kissed him roughly, while taking Yoongi's pants off him and rubbing his member. Yoongi loved every bit of it. He put his arms around Jimin again. When Yoongi was ready, Jimin let his underwear fall down and went on his knees. He had to be quick as class was staring soon. He bobbed his head right away. Yoongi moaned Jimin's name and thrusted slightly, it didn't bother Jimin so he didn't stop him. Yoongi came quickly and Jimin swallowed. He put Yoongi's clothes on him and kissed his lips. Yoongi stood still as Jimin fixed his hair, to make sure no one could see what they had been up to.

"Now you can leave but just know that this is not over. I can imagine that later today when you're coming over, you'll still look good." Jimin said and held Yoongi close. "This was nothing compared to what I'll do with you at home." He kissed Yoongi's cheek and left the room first. Yoongi couldn't help but smile. Dominant Jimin, that was rare. He could hardly wait. Yoongi left the room and went to class knowing his concentration was gone.