Yoonseok (sad)

"Yoongi hyung you've been working for hours, please just stop and come home with me." Hoseok said to his boyfriend who had been working for eight hours straight. He admired how much passion Yoongi had for music, all of them had, but sometimes Yoongi would overwork himself, not eating or sleeping and that made Hoseok worried.

"Just a bit more." Yoongi said concentrated.

"You said that half an hour ago. You need to eat and sleep" Hoseok answered.

"I'm fine really." Yoongi said not turning around but facing his desk.

"Don't think I haven't heard your stomach growl for food or seen how tired you look." Hoseok said standing up and walking over to Yoongi. "I don't care if I have to carry you out but we're going now. We have to get up early tomorrow and is late plus you're hungry." Yoongi still didn't turn around.

"Please I'm fine. You can go home I don't mind. I don't want to keep you up." Yoongi said but Hoseok wouldn't have any of that. He turned Yoongi around on his chair and lifted him up even with the many protest from Yoongi. When they got in the elevator he finally let Yoongi down.

"Okay fine, I guess I'm a little hungry and tired." Yoongi said as they were going down. Hoseok smiled by the comment. They got a cab and went to get something to eat. While eating Hoseok looked at Yoongi who was eating slow because he was so tired.

"Why do you keep pushing yourself like this?" Hoseok asked his boyfriend.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked still eating.

"You don't eat or sleep because you're so busy making songs, even though we have a schedule the next day." Hoseok said.

"Because I want to give our fans good songs." Yoongi said and shrugged like it was nothing.

"I get that and I think is great. But you push yourself too hard and our fans would rather have you being healthy and wait a little longer for songs, than they want you to not take care for yourself. Everyone from BTS wants to work hard and give the fans what they want and deserve but if we don't take care of ourselves is going to be no use in the end." Hoseok said upset. They were both done eating now but Yoongi still didn't look at him.

"Honestly I am fine, I can handle it." Hoseok was getting more upset by Yoongi not seeing his point of view.

"You know what? Forget it, forget all of it." Hoseok said.

"Why is this so important for you?" Yoongi said getting annoyed by the situation but still not looking at Hoseok. He knew that Hoseok wasn't smiling and he hated when he wasn't smiling especially if it was his fault.

"Because Yoongi you're my boyfriend okay? It makes me worried when I have to drag you home and force you to eat. You use so much time on writing songs, that you sleep during the day and you have no time for me. I love our fans just as much as you do, but damn Yoongi I love you too, why can't you use any time on me then?" Yoongi looked up now and Hoseok had tears in his eyes. "But just forget it, I'll let you work all night with no sleep and food, and I'll be there for you if your health gets bad." Hoseok said tears going down his face.

"Hoseok I-" Yoongi said and reached out to dry Hoseok's tears away but Hoseok stopped him.

"Don't. Just go back to your beloved studio. I'll go back to the dorm." Hoseok said and stood up, walking out leaving Yoongi speachless. Hoseok really couldn't stop the tears now, he was happy no one was around. When he felt Yoongi walking over to him and pulling him into a hug he let him.

"Listen babe I'm sorry, I never wanted to make you worried," Yoongi started holding his very much loved boyfriend close "I-I know I'm not good at showing how much you mean to me because you do mean the world to me. I know I should take better care of myself I realise that, I'm just not very good at it. I just feel like I owe our fans so much and I want to give it to them but I never meant for you to feel like this. I'll do better. I promise. Just don't give up on me please?" Yoongi said he also had tears in his eyes now. Hoseok had almost stopped crying but broke down again when he pulled away from the hug and saw Yoongi with tears in his eyes. Yoongi dried Hoseok's tears away.

"I'll never give up on you." Hoseok said and also dried Yoongi's tears away. They pulled each other into a hug again. They both had stopped crying after a while and pulled away.

"I love you too." Yoongi said.

"What?" Hoseok asked confused.

"You told me in there that you love me. I love you too." Yoongi said and went on tip toe to reach Hoseok's lips with his own. The kiss was sweet and tasted like salt from the crying but neither of the boys minded.

"Now let's go home." Yoongi said holding Hoesok's hand. They got home and went to bed, but not before Yoongi told Hoseok once again how much he meant to him and promised to do better.