Jikook (request)

This is for nuria21x2BTS7 I hope you like it :)
It's smut so if you don't want to read that you should skip this chapter ^.^

Jungkook carried his boyfriend Jimin to the bed and put him down. Jimin sighed angry and hit the bed with his fist.

"Calm down babe. Is only for a 3 weeks, 6 weeks at most." Jungkook said and sat down next to him, he rubbed his back.

"6 weeks. Jungkook I can't walk! All because I landed wrong on my foot and now my food is in cast." Jimin said and threw himself back on the bed. "I can't do anything!"

"I'll take care of you." Jungkook said not knowing what else to say. Jimin sighed and and Jungkook tried a new plan to cheer him up.
Jungkook tried this plan for the rest of the day but nothing helped. Days passed and nothing cheered Jimin up. One day Jimin were whining in bed once again and it got too much for Jungkook.

"You know what? I'm so tired of hearing you complain! I'm going to show you, you can do something and I'm going to make you forget even for a little while." Jungkook said and crawled on the bed. He hovered over Jimin and kissed Jimin's mouth roughly. He licked his lips to get access and so he did. He explored Jimin's mouth. When he had to pull away from air Jimin looked at him and bit his lip.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked.

"I'm proving a point so don't make a sound unless is moans." Jungkook said and attacked Jimin's neck. He kissed him and nibbled some places. Jimin could feel the effect setting in and he put his arms around Jungkook's body. They kissed again while Jungkook's hand traveled down Jimin's body. He rubbed, patted and did everything nice to Jimin's crotch. He could feel he was on the right track as his member got hard. Jimin moaned and Jungkook started to lift his shirt up. He knew he wouldn't be able to get it completely off because then he had to support on his foot. Nonetheless he put it as high up as he could so he could kiss Jimin's stomach. He let the tip of his tounge go over his abs and up to his nippes, it made Jimin moan Jungkook's name loudly. Jungkook kissed Jimin's crotch through the fabric, before opening his pants and pulling them and his underwear as far down as he could. He took him in mouth. He bobbed his head, using his tounges in ways Jimin had never tried before. Jungkook was satisfied as he could hear Jimin's moans. He could taste Jimin was close and he took him out.

"Why did you stop?" Jimin whined.

"I told you, I'm proving a point. One you can get a blowjob. Two you can get a handjob. Three you can have sex." Jungkook said. He stripped himself down fast and Jimin could only look not knowing what he was going to do. With help from Jimin, he got Jimin to sit up with his back to the headboard. He took Jimin's shirt off and put lube on Jimin's penis while proving point number two. When he was done, he placed himself on his boyfriend hard member and started to move. He went slowly to begin with but knew he didn't have much time because Jimin was already pretty close. He put his hands on Jimin's shoulders and went faster. Jimin put his hand on Jungkook's waist. Both of them were moaning like crazy. It really wasn't long before Jimin came inside Jungkook. Jungkook hadn't come yet so it was time for another point.

"Four you can give a handjob." Jungkook said and put Jimin's hand on his member. Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips while Jimin did everything to help prove point four. Jungkook came moaning Jimin's name. "See there are lots of things you can do." Jungkook said while moving away. He helped Jimin clean and put on his clothes.

"I guess you're really good at proving things." Jimin said a bit out of himself because of what just happend. Jungkook were getting dressed.

"Thank you. I tried my best." Jungkook smiled mischievous. "Now think a little about the points and I'll go make dinner." Jungkook kissed Jimin and left the room.
The next day around the same time, Jungkook were lying next to Jimin on their bed. Jimin put a hand on Jungkook's thigh which made him look up.

"Do you mind proving point three again?" Jimin asked and licked his lip. Jungkook smiled and put his phone away.

"I would love proving point three again." He said and moved to kiss Jimin.