Yoonmin (sweet)

"I can't do it." Jimin said frustrated. Yoongi had tried teaching him how to play piano. They had been at it for hours now and Jimin still found it hard. The only plus side with everything was the fact he got to sit close with Yoongi. Their shoulders constantly touching. It made Jimin's heart flutter like crazy. They've  been friends for years but the past year Jimin had started to get feelings for Yoongi and even though it would never happen, Jimin liked being around him.

"Yes you can. Here I'll show you again." Yoongi's slim fingers played the little piece again while Jimin's eyes were glued to his face. Yoongi had closed eyes, it was fascinating to see him so lost in it. When the music stopped, Jimin hurried so it looked like he was looking at his fingers. He mainly wanted to learn this so he could be alone with Yoongi and see him play, something he refused to do otherwise. Though he did have some intrest in playing piano and it did in fact annoy him that he couldn't get it right because he really wanted to impressed Yoongi and he did want to learn it.
"So you put a finger here, here-." Jimin stopped listening when Yoongi took his fingers and placed them. The touch was warm and Jimin felt his head spinning. His cheeks burned and he knew they were red.

"Now play." Yoongi said. Jimin tried again and it worked out okay but he soon played wrong. He threw his hands up in the air and growled. He stood up and walked a bit away. Yoongi stood up too.

"I swear I'm trying but I just can't do it!" Jimin said. Yoongi didn't say anything but just looked at him. "Look my fingers are short and chubby and yours are long and slim. It's not working!" Jimin said just saying whatever because he was so damn annoyed.

"You're doing better than most people, when it's their first time." Yoongi said, his voice didn't show much emotion. Jimin looked at him.

"I do?" Jimin asked hesitent and a bit embarresed.

"Yes."

"I'm sorry I just really want to do good." Jimin said.

"Well it would be easier for you if you stopped staring at my face and started to look at my fingers." Yoongi said and smiled a little. Jimin blushed again.

"I'm sorry. It's just I've never seen you so passionate about something." Jimin said shy.

"That's because you don't see me when I look at you." Yoongi said in a low voice. Jimin had never heard Yoongi say something like that. He was lost from words and slightly confused.

"W-what?" Jimin asked after minuts passed none of them saying anything.

"I'm passionate about you." Yoongi said like it didn't mean Jimin's world was complete chaos.

"But I-" If Jimin's mind was a town, buildings were burning and people were screaming all around.

"Listen I like you, I have ever since I met you. I sort of heard you talking to Taehyung about you liking me and then I started to notice that you blush a lot and you look at me. A lot." Yoongi said. Jimin ran the words over and over in his head.

"You like me back?" Was the only words Jimin could get out in the chaos of his mind.

"Yes. I like you." Yoongi had moved closer without Jimin noticing. Jimin had wide eyes before he broke into a smile. He swung his arms around Yoongi and hugged him tight. Yoongi put his arms around Jimin too and hugged him back. They pulled away from the hug.

"You really mean it?" Jimin said not able to completely understand it yet.

"Yes Jimin I mean it." Yoongi smiled his gummy smile. They could feel each others breath on their lips. Jimin's eyes went from Yoongi's eyes to his lips and back up again. Yoongi took it as permission to lean in and kiss Jimin. It felt like fireworks going off around them as their lips moved. They had to pull away to get some air. Their foreheads rested against each others.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Yoongi asked making Jimin giggle.

"I would love to be your boyfriend." Jimin said and perked his lips. They stood for a while like that before Yoongi pulled away only to grab Jimin's hand.

"Come on. You still need to learn this." Yoongi said and sat down pulling Jimin with him.

"Please can't we just stop for today?" Jimin pouted. Yoongi leaned in and kissed Jimin's pout away and Jimin couldn't deny the fact he loved it.

"No absolutely not. You said you wanted to learn it and though it might have been an excuse to be alone with me. I know you still want to. The sooner we get finished the sooner we can cuddle." Jimin blushed so Yoongi knew it was an excuse. Though when Yoongi said the thing about cuddle, he hurried to play the piece and he played it perfectly.

"Now cuddle." Jimin smiled and pulled the stunned Yoongi over to the couch.

"But how did yo-" Yoongi started.

"Schhh no more talking. Just cuddle." Jimin said. Yoongi was half sitting up while Jimin had his head on his chest. Yoongi played with Jimin's hair. They only said a few words now and then but it wasn't uncomfortable in fact it was probably the most comfortable they had ever been. They fell asleep in the afternoon both feeling warm and so madly in love.

Thank you for 12k reads! :)