Yoonmin (sweet)

Jimin woke up with a banging headache and a snotty nose. He sighed as he sat up and the headache only got worse. He walked to the living room where his boyfriend sat.

"Goodmorning babe, sleep well?" Yoongi said and got up to kiss him on the cheek.

"No. My head is hurting and I can't breath through my nose because is so snotty." Jimin said and pouted.

"Here let me see if you have a fever." Yoongi said, he put a hand on his forehead. "You're burning up. Come on you're going to back to bed." Jimin didn't protest but let his boyfriend drag him into bed and tuck him in.

"You don't have to take care of me." Jimin said a bit drowsy.

"Of course I do silly! Now just relax I'll make you some soup." Yoongi hurried to the kitchen, Jimin couldn't help but smile, his boyfriend was the best. Soon after he came in again with the soup. He helped Jimin sit up and started to feed him. Jimin was about to tell him, he didn't have to but Yoongi interrupted him by giving him more soup.

"Now get some more rest." Yoongi said, he tucked him in again and kissed him on the forehead. Jimin drifted off to sleep.
A couple of hours later, he woke up. Yoongi was sitting next to him with his computer.

"Hey babe, feeling better?" Yoongi asked.

"No not really." Jimin said. You could hear on his voice how snotty he was. "I feel so hot and my head is still banging." Yoongi got up and went to the bathroom. He came back with a cold cloth and put it on his forehead, he moved it around on his face to cool him off.

"Is this better?" Yoongi asked and Jimin could see how worried he was.

"Yeah, it's a lot better. Thank you sweetie." Jimin said. He enjoyed the feeling of the cold cloth and the love from his boyfriend.

"I'm gonna fill the bathtub so you can have a nice hot shower." Yoongi said. He walked away, leaving the cloth on Jimin's forehead. When the bathtub was filled up, he walked to their bedroom. Jimin was about to get up but Yoongi stopped him.

"I can walk myself, you know that right?" Jimin said but smiled by his cute actions.

"No no I'll carry you." Yoongi said. He carried Jimin bridal style to the bathroom. He helped Jimin strip down. Jimin sat down in the tub, a soothing feeling spreding inside him. Yoongi took the shampoo and started to give Jimin head massage while putting it in. Jimin leaned into the touch. Yoongi washed it out. Jimin already felt a lot better.

"Do you want to sit a bit more and enjoy it?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded. Yoongi took out his phone and sat on the floor.

"You don't have to stay in here." Jimin said.

"Of course I do. You're sick what if you fall asleep and drown?" Yoongi said. Jimin let him be and put his head back, enjoying the water. After some time, he started to get up. Yoongi quickly stood up and helped dry his hair and body. He helped him put on clothes and carried him to bed again.

"Are you hungry?" Yoongi asked.

"No. I just want to sleep." Jimin said.

"Okay I'll be right next to you." Yoongi sat down next to him and opened his computer. Jimin fell asleep again. He woke up by Yoongi hugging him in his sleep. He smiled and kissed the top of his head which woke him up.

"Oh I guess I fell asleep too." Yoongi said in a sleepy voice "How do you feel?"

"I feel a lot better, thanks to you." Jimin smiled.

"You don't have a fever anymore." Yoongi said and smiled. "I'll make us something to eat." Jimin smiled. The rest of the day Yoongi spend, making sure Jimin felt okay. Jimin realised how lucky he was to have Yoongi as his boyfriend.
The next morning Jimin felt much better and was almost healthy. He was sitting in the living room when he heard Yoongi come in.

"Morning babe, how are you?" Jimin asked.

"Not good. I have a snotty nose and a headache." Yoongi said.

"Oh babe I'm sorry, you have caught what I had." Jimin said and walked to his boyfriend "Come on back to bed." Yoongi walked to bed and Jimin tucked him in. It seemed like it was Jimin's turn to show how much he loved him.