Kookiemonster (request) Part 3

"What way?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend desperat, the guards couldn't be far behind. Namjoon took the lead and pulled Jungkook after him.

"This way." He said and ran even faster around a corner. Jungkook wanted so badly to hug Namjoon, to feel his lips against his own but that had to wait until they were safe. Jungkook had been lost in thought again and he hadn't even noticed they were running towards a car. "You get in on the other side okay?" Namjoon asked his boyfriend out of breath.

"Got it." Jungkook answered and ran to the other side. Namjoon started to drive like crazy. Honking at anyone who were in their way. Jungkook looked back and saw a black car following them.

"I know this is scary but you have to trust me babe. Do you trust me?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course I do." Jungkook answered hoping he couldn't hear how fast his heart was beating. Jungkook closed his eyes, he couldn't bare watching it. He was getting dizzy and suddenly everything became dark.

"Babe, baby wake up, we lost them. We're safe." Jungkook could hear Namjoons voice but how could it be? Namjoon was probably dead. He opened his eyes slowly. There he was. Namjoon. Jungkook remembered what happend and felt dizzy again.

"You came back for me." Jungkook said a smile creeping up to his lips.

"I promised I would." Namjoon said also smiling. Jungkook noticed he was lying down on a couch Namjoon sitting next to it.

"Why haven't you kissed me yet?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon laughed slightly before closing the gap between their lips. Jungkook took everything in. His scent. The feel of his lips. He had missed everything. Namjoon pulled away but Jungkook wouldn't let him. Finally Jungkook let go off him and sat up. He looked around, he was in an apartment. Namjoon had moved to sit next to Jungkook.

"Where are we?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Oh I made some friends while I was gone. I lived half on the streets half on cheap motels. Until I met a guy named Hoseok, he offered me to stay here. Don't worry he is out now." Namjoon said seeing how Jungkook looked around.

"My parents send someone out to kill you, we're not safe yet." Jungkook said.

"Everybody can be bought to a certain price. When I said I made some new friends it wasn't only Hoseok. I met a guy named Jin as well. They both have a lot of money and they payed him not to kill me and just tell your parents that he did." Namjoon looked proud. The room became silent.

"I missed you so much, you have no idea. I wanted to die." Jungkook said looking down.

"I've missed you too." Namjoon said. "I was so worried about you. I wanted to come back to you so badly." Jungkook looked over at his boyfriend again and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

"You look really good. I just wish that was for me." Namjoon said. Jungkook looked down, he completly forgot he was still in the dress.

"I wanted it to be for you too, now I just want to take it off and burn it." Jungkook said bitterly.

"Well I can help you take it off." Namjoon said biting his plum lips. Jungkook smiled and leaned in for a kiss. He had truely missed everything about him.

"And then we um cuddled for the rest of the night." Jungkook said to his and Namjoon's little girl.

"I love to hear this story." Their little girl said. She was still too young to understand how serious it was, but she loved the drama that it contained.

"Tell me again what happend to your parents dad." She asked Jungkook.

"Well sweetie it turned out they weren't as rich as they said. They were losing money and needed me to marry Jimin to get more. Then later we were able to prove that they had done something illegal and they got arrested." Jungkook said.

"Do you miss them?" She asked. Jungkook thought for a little while.

"No not at all I got my own family now." Jungkook smiled to his daughter. Like he had called their names, Namjoon walked in with their son. Jungkook stood up and gave the little boy a hug and Namjoon a kiss. The kids started to play.

"What did you do while we were out?" Namjoon asked his husband.

"I told her the story of when my parents wanted to murder you and how you rescured me." Jungkook said.

"Are you okay? I know is hard for you to talk about your parents." Namjoon said worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, all I need is you and the kids." Jungkook said. He hugged Namjoon and gave him a kiss, before they went down to play with their kids.

I really hope you liked that, and it was how you imagined @flower_boy_kookie :)