2seok (smut)

Hoseok walked into the kitchen of his boyfriends apartment. They had decided to bake cupcakes as it was soon Hoseok's birthday and they were having friends over. Jin had already found the bowls. Hoseok took a moment to look at Jin and enjoyed how he was concentrating as he put ingredients in the bowl.

"What?" Jin asked when he noticed Hoseok staring at him, his cheeks were already blushing like he knew Hoseok was going to say something cheesy.

"You just look really good and I really love you." Hoseok said and walked to Jin.

"I love you too." Jin said and they kissed sweetly. They helped each other mix the ingredients. Some got on Jin's finger and Jin licked it off. A rush of lust when through Hoseok, he tried to ignore it but knew he would defently need Jin at some point.
Soon the cupcakes were in the oven and the two boys were making icing.

"Here taste this." Jin said and put some on his finger. Hoseok licked it off.

"Is good." Hoseok said and put some on his own finger. He put it to Jin's mouth and Jin took his fingers in his mouth. Hoseok couldn't take it anymore. He kissed Jin's lips in a kiss that made Jin weak. Hoseok pressed their bodies together. Jin reacted with a moan when Hoseok touched his crotch.

"What's gotton into you?" Jin asked not minding it at all.

"Like I said you look good." Hoseok said and proceed the kissing. He removed Jin's shirt and kissed his chest. Jin played with the hem of Hoseok's shirt and soon that was off too. Hoseok got an idea and smirked. He put a finger in the icing and put it on Jin's chest and face. He put it on his lips, his jaw, collarbone, his nipples, his lower stomach. All Jin did as watch and the exciment build up inside him. Hoseok pulled Jin a little down so he could lick it off his lips. He slowly licked it off his jawline, collarbone and chest. He took extra time to lick it off his nipples. Jin had to reach back and hold on to the kitchen table. His eyes were fixed on every movement Hoseok made with his tounge. When he licked his lower stomach, Jin could feel the blood rush to his member. Hoseok continued to strip Jin down so he was naked. He put frosting on his member and licked it off. Jin moaned as Hoseok continued to take him in his mouth. He bobbed his head and Jin's knockles became white from holding so tightly to the table. When Hoseok thought it was enough he stopped. He went up and kissed Jin again. Hoseok got another idea, he grabbed a dish towel and blindfolded Jin. He placed Jin so his arms were stretched out and he stood in an angle which gave Hoseok great access to his ass. He took the rubber spatular and made Jin lick it clean then made Jin turn around so his arms were stretched out. He let it run along Jin's back and down to his ass. Jin held his breath and first breathed out when Hoseok hit him. Jin moaned when he hit him again. Hoseok could feel his member becoming hard as Jin moaned. He let it go to Jin's front and hit his lower stomach. He gently let it hit Jin's erection. It made Jin closed his eyes despite the fact he couldn't see no matter what. Hoseok let it go to his ass again and hit him a little harder than the other times.

"Did you like that?" Hoseok asked in a voice only meant for Jin.

"Yes." Jin moaned. "Harder." Hoseok smirked and hit again a little harder. Jin moaned louder by this point. Hoseok stopped and let his pants drop to the floor. He started to grind his fabric covered crotch over Jin's ass. Jin whined it was pure torture at this point.

"Ah baby please." Jin moaned loudly. Hoseok took off his underwear. He wanted to get the lube in the bedroom. He told Jin but Jin said no. "Just use water."

"It'll hurt."

"I don't care." Jin said eager to get his boyfriend inside him. Hoseok didn't like it much, so he put a finger to Jin's tip and whipped some pre-cum, he put on Jin's entrance. Then Hoseok took some water on his member and placed himself behind Jin who was still standing in the same position as before. He spread Jin's legs a little. He pressed his lips to Jin's back as he pushed himself in. It hurt Jin so Hoseok waited to move. Jin nodded and Hoseok moved slowly. Jin moaned when the feeling he had been waiting for filled him up.

"Faster." Jin said and Hoseok did. Jin moved his ass futher back. They moaned loudly not really caring. Hoseok had his hands on Jin's hips in a firm grib. Jin who was still blindfolded moaned Hoseok's name over and over. Hoseok took a firm grib on Jin's erection. He moved it in sync with his thrust.

"Fuck." Jin breathed as he was close. Jin came first but Hoseok wasn't there yet so he continued to thrust. It send Jin into an over simulation and he could feel his body become weak. Hoseok came inside Jin. He pulled out and kissed Jin while taking the blindfold off him.

"That was amazing." Jin said and smiled a little shy.

"It defently was." Hoseok said and they continued to clean themself and put on clothes. They washed the dishes and made new icing. When the cupcakes were done, they helped each other put icing on them. When they were done Hoseok licked some of his finger which made Jin look at him. Hoseok noticed and smirked.

"Round 2?" He asked his lustfilled boyfriend.

"Round 2." Jin said, they moved to kiss each other.

"Let's go to the bedroom this time." Hoseok said and grabbed Jin's hand.

"As long as I get to top this time." Jin said and took the bowl with icing.