Vmin (sweet)

This is soft of connected to the latest 'Namjin (sweet)' it's Taehyung and Jimin's pov :)

Jimin and Taehyung were together as they heard the news of their friend who died. It took them a moment to realise what Jin said in the phone. It took another moment for them to actsually react on it. Tears whelmed up in their eyes as they clung to each other.

"I can't believe it." Jimin said barely audible. They hadn't let go from the hug and they were holding each other tight.

"Me niether." Taehyung said. A sadness like they've never known before spread within them. In that moment they found comfort being with a friend. After what seemed like forever Jimin pulled away.

"Oh God what about Jin? How must he feel? He's probably heartbroken." Jimin got even sadder as he felt for his friend.

"Maybe we should go over to him?" Taehyung asked. Both of their eyes were puffy. They agreed to go over to him. When they arrived they knocked on the door but no respond came. They kept knocking, but no one opended the door. In the end they had to leave.

"I don't want to be alone tonight." Jimin said.

"I'll stay over if you like." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. They went home to Jimin and went straight to bed. Taehyung on the couch and Jimin in the bed. After a while where Jimin couldn't seem to fall asleep, he went to the living room.

"Are you sleeping?" Jimin whispered.

"No." A quiet whisper came back.

"I know this is weird but would you mind sleeping in there with me?" Jimin asked. Taehyung agreed and they went to Jimin's bed. The silence fell over them, giving them room to think. Jimin couldn't help it, he started to cry all over again.

"I just can't believe it, he's really gone." Jimin said and suddenly he couldn't breath. He fought for his breath. Taehyung put his arms around him trying to make him calm down.

"Schh Jimin. I know you're hurting. We all are. But you're not alone okay?" Taehyung said whatever he had to say to make Jimin fall down but it didn't seem to work. He started to panic a little too. He didn't know what to do and ended up with kissing him on the cheek to distract him. Luckly it worked Jimin fell down and looked at Taehyung.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what to do." Taehyung said.

"It's okay." Jimin said, he blushed a little "No don't move, can-can you hold me?" Jimin said as Taehyung was about to move away. Taehyung nodded and pulled Jimin even closer to himself. After a while they both seemed to calm down and fell asleep.
The next day they got a text from their friend Hoseok, if they wanted to meet over at his place. They got ready, ate breakfast and they were on their way. The sad reality hit them again as they walked into his apartment. Their closest friends were gathered, everyone except Jin and of course Namjoon. Jimin swolled trying not to cry but when he saw the other boys puffy eyes and the silent tears streaming down Jungkook's face, he broke down as well. He walked over to Jungkook and hugged him. He didn't know what to say so he stayed quiet. Minuts passed by and no one said a word because there were no words that could make the pain they all felt go away. Finally Yoongi spoke up:

"Has anyone heard from Jin at all?" They all shook their heads. Jimin were sitting on the couch with Taehyung's arm around him. He made small circles on his arm. Jimin had his head resting on his shoulder.

"How could this happen?" Jungkook said his voice quivered. Hoseok walked over and started  to comfort him.

"I don't know. It's not fair. Right now we need to be there for each other." Hoseok said.
When Jimin and Taehyung came home to Jimin's place, they felt a slight bit better. Being with people they loved and knew exactly what they were going to. They had promised to go over to Jin's tomorrow. When the two boys went to bed, Jimin's head was resting on Taehyung's chest and he fell asleep to the sound of his beating heart and the fact Namjoon's heart would never beat again.
The next couple of days went by with a blur. Jin didn't answer and they were staring to get worried. Taehyung spend all of his time with Jimin. He was always somehow touching him because he knew it made Jimin feel calm. Everynight Jimin fell asleep in Taehyung's arms. Despite the aweful situation that had become their reality, they both felt something inside them that didn't fit the mood. Butterflies would rise in their stomachs when they touched and they would catch themselves thinking about how it would be to kiss the other. One night as they laid in bed, talking about Namjoon and the life he lived, Taehyung started to cry uncontrolled. He was shaking to the point where Jimin got scared. He said all sorts of things to calm him down but none made him stop. Jimin remembered what he had done the first night to make him calm down. He leaned in but missed his cheek so their lips met. Jimin was shocked but Taehyung seemed to fall down. He pulled Jimin closer and started to move his lips. Jimin was frozen when he realised Taehyung probably liked him too. It took him a moment but he started to move his lips too. They poured everything they had felt since the terrible news into the kiss. When they pulled away they didn't say anything. They just laid back and fell asleep.
A few days later the funeal came. Since they kissed, they had shared a few more not really talking about how they felt but just finding it nice and safe. The tears were still there but not as often as they used to. They met up with the others a lot but still without Jin. None of them had heard  from him despite the many attempts of contact. They first saw him at the funeal, he looked like he hadn't slept or eaten for days. He would barely talk to them. They knew he needed space but it hurt seeing him like that. In the church they all cried, Taehyung and Jimin held hands during it all. After the funeal they tried talking to Jin, but he was heartbroken. In the evening Jimin and Taehyung sat talking when a sudden feeling of peace hit them both. They looked at each other amazed. They still felt sad but not as much as before. As they looked at each other remembering the friend they lost, they realised he would always be in their heart. They also realised that the feelings they had for each other were too strong to be broken. They had been there for each other everyday. They had been each others rock. The bond they shared was unbreakable. The feelings for each would never stop. The feeling was love.