Jikook (sad/sweet)

Jungkook looked at the two boys. Jimin and Taehyung was fooling around in the dorm. Jungkook sighed and tried to think of something else, anything else. Unfortunately his mind went back to a month ago where he and Jimin were alone in the dorm.

It was raining outside but the sound was calming. Jimin and Jungkook were sitting on the couch holding hands. They had done that a lot lately. Jimin looked into Jungkook's eyes.

"Jungkook I like you. A lot. A lot more than you would like a friend." Jimin said and squeezed Jungkook's hand. Jungkook liked Jimin too, there was no denying that but he wasn't sure he wanted a relationship. There was too many things to think about. It could get complicated.

"I like you too." Jungkook said and let his eyes drop to their hands.

"Well do you want to be my boyfriend?" Jimin asked slightly smiling. Jungkook took a deep breath and removed his hands.

"I'm sorry I need time to think about this. I'm not sure I want a relationship. I-I there's just too much in my head. I'm sorry." Jungkook said and played with his own hands. Jimin looked sad making Jungkook feel horrible.

"Take the time you need." Jimin said and looked away too. A silence fell over them while their hearts ached. Some of the other members came home and Jungkook quickly excused himself so he could go to his room.

He and Jimin hadn't really talked since then and they sure hadn't hold hands. Jungkook was just so confused and everything was a mess. Now he was watching the guy he liked laughing with someone else. It hurt but he figured he didn't have too much to say so he just sat quietly until it got too much and he went to his room.
Jimin looked around suddenly to see Jungkook was gone. He really liked Jungkook and he wanted to be with him more than anything but it was starting to hurt that he hadn't heard from him yet so he was losing hope. He went back to talk to Taehyung. None of the other boys knew they had confessed their feelings, they hadn't even told them they had feelings for each other but Jimin gussed they already knew.

"Dinner." Jin yelled from the kitchen and they went to eat.
Jungkook could hear Jin yell from the kitchen but didn't bother to get up. He wasn't in the mood to eat. He just lay in his bed, head burried down in the pillow.

"Jungkook dinner is ready." J-Hope said. Jungkook didn't look at him but just lifted his head.

"I'm not hungry." Jungkook said and burried his head in the pillow again when he heard the door close. Jungkook sort of wanted to scream down in the pillow. He was just about to do it when he heard the door open again.

"I said I'm not hungry." Jungkook said only my lifting his head.

"I know, that's not why I'm here." Jimin said. Jungkook turned towards him and sat up.

"What do you want?" Jungkook said.

"You." Jimin answered "but that dosn't seem to happen." He sounded bitter which suprised them both.

"What about Taehyung?" Jungkook said sounding just as bitter.

"He's a friend and you know that plus you have no right to be jealous." Jimin said and crossed his arms.

"Don't you think I know that." Jungkook said "It dosn't change the fact that it still hurts."

"It hurts on you? Jungkook do you have any idea of what you've put me through the last month?" Jimin said, he could feel himself getting upset.

"No Jimin I don't know." Jungkook said and stood up, growing upset too.

"You said you liked me and I like you but you tell me you don't know if you want to be in a relationship with me. That you need time. Is been a month! A whole month! I've been waiting everyday, at this point I don't even care if you tell me we can't be together. I just want an answer! I like you Jungkook, heck I might even love you but this is enough!" Jimin said raising his voice.