Yoonseok (request)

This was requested by @NotTaeken ^.^

Hoseok looked as the boy sat on the bench outside his apartment. He came everyday with a flower and sat staring on the street following it's movements quietly. Hoseok himself stood a little away from him, watching him carefully. Hoseok didn't know why or how the fascination of the boy started. All he knew was the boy was speciel. His eyes were calm, his mouth never really showing any emotion. Hoseok often wondered if he could talk. He had blonde hair, defently dyed but nonetheless it looked beautiful on his gentle face. He was an attractive boy, Hoseok knew that but he wasn't the typical attractive boy. He seemed to know stuff no one else knew, like he had the key to the universe.
Hoseok came everyday and saw him sit for about five minuts before he left a single petal from his flower next to him on the bench. Then he stood up and walked inside his apartment, with quiet step as he was in no hurry. As soon as he had gone in Hoseok would walk to the bench and pick up the petal. The boy had a new flower every month and would do the same thing at exactly 8:06 in the evening. Hoseok would pick them up and walk to his apartment futher down the rode.
It was quite windy as Hoseok moved closer to the beach but he got the petal right before it flew away. He kept it neatly in his hand making sure not to damage it. When he came into his apartment, he put it on newspaper and another newspaper over it. He put it inside a book where it would be for the next 3 weeks as it would dry. He then took one petal out from a book as it had been there for exactly three weeks. He put it in a jar as he did with all the white petals. If they weren't white he would put it on a canvas. He had gather all sort of colors and when he had enough he would do so they stuck on the canvas.
Hoseok sat on his couch, with music playing in the background. He thought about the boy. He had often wondered if he should talk to him but didn't dare to do so as he seemed so much into himself it felt like he would disturb the world. The boy couldn't be touched. Hoseok accepted this so he continued to gather the petals. When Hoseok could feel himself close his eyes, getting more and more tired, he stopped the music. He got ready for bed and fell asleep peacefully thinking about the boy.
The next day Hoseok watched as the boy sat on the bench with his flower. Sometimes Hoseok had wondered if the boy was even real or a creation of his imagination. Though Hoseok always decided he didn't have a good enough imagination to create someone so angelic.
Hoseok saw as the boy carefully picked a petal off the flower and put it next to him. Then he stood up and walked inside the building to his apartment. Hoseok walked to the bench and picked up the petal. He took a second to breath in the air when he heard a voice behind him. It was so soft and calm that he knew in an instant it could only belong to the boy even though he had never heard it before.

"Hello." The boy had said the words like they knew each other. Hoseok turned around and saw him for the first time close up. If Hoseok thought he was beautiful from a distance, he was indescribable up close.

"Hi." Hoseok said mirroring the boys tone. The situation striked Hoseok as odd as it felt like this was meant to happen, like they were a part of a play.

"It's you who've picked up the petals." The boy said. It wasn't a question but rather a statement.

"Yes. I'm sorry if I offend you by doing so." Hoseok said. In his head he thought he should feel embarresed or any other way than what he felt. In fact he felt calm in the boy's presence and safe. He felt like nothing could hurt him if the boy was near.

"No you didn't. I just thought we should finally meet." The boy said. "I've seen you everyday pick them up and go to your apartment. I was curious as to what you do to them."

"I dry them up and safe them for diffrent reasons." Hoseok said and the boy nodded in a subtle manner.

"Can I see them?" The boy asked. Now Hoseok felt a tad nervous. The boy would have to come to his apartment and he knew it wasn't the smartest thing to do. Though he trusted the boy which again was odd as it was their first time talking.