Jihope (sweet)

Jimin sighed and looked at the time, still an hour and a half until his shift was over and he could close the cafe. Hardly any people were in the cafe and there weren't much to do. The bell to the door rang and he looked up. Three handsome looking guys came in and especially one of them caught his eye. He followed them with his eyes as they sat down at a table. He waited a little while before putting on his best smile and walking down to them.

"Hi can I take your order?" He asked the boys. The guy who he had been looking at smiled brightly. They all gave their orders and as they passed the menus back their hands touched, making a spark fly between them. He could see the guy's eyes widen slightly before pulling away. Jimin walked away and started to make their drinks when one of his co-workers came over to him.

"Hey I saw you looking at that guy." He teased pushing him lighly.

"No I didn't." Jimin said and blushed. His co-worker Jungkook laughed.

"Is that why you're blushing? Because you didn't look at him?" He asked laughing "I say go for it. He's cute." Jimin rolled his eyes as Jungkook walked away singing something about Jimin liking the guy, and being too afraid to make a move.
He finished pouring up their drinks and went down to the table, praying he wouldn't drop it. He put them down and the boy once again flashed his perfect smiled as he said thanks. Jimin quickly walked away blushing again. He walked to the kitchen where he heard Jungkook burst into laughter when he saw his red face. Jimin mumbled a shut up and started to prepare the food.
He didn't know what it was with this boy but something about him just captivated him, like no one had ever done before. Sure good looking customers came in all the time and smiled brightly like him but none ever had that effect on him. He finished with the food and walked to their table again. He put the food down not daring to look at the boy.

"Looks good." One of them said and Jimin realised it was the boy talking. He didn't really know if it was the food or Jimin he was talking about. The boy locked his eyes with Jimin and he felt paralyzed. He tried to tell himself to leave but his feet wouldn't listen. The boy didn't seem like he was going to let him go anytime soon. One of his friends nudge the boy and he smiled a bit shy this time. Jimin smiled before leaving, hoping Jungkook hadn't seen that. No such luck.

"Were you guys trying to undress each other with your eyes or something? Jungkook laughed.

"No!" Jimin said but that only amused Jungkook more.

"Maybe I should just leave and kick the others out? Then you have the whole cafe to yourself so you can do whatever you want." Jimin glared at him.

"Aren't you a bit too young to think like that?" Jimin said back.

"Nah I'm fine." Jungkook laughed as he walked out to dry off some tables. Jimin sighed again. Time passed and the three guys were the only ones left. Jungkook and Jimin was in the kitchen playing rock, paper, scissors flicking each others foreheads when they lost. They were waiting for them to finish so they could clean and then finally go home. They heard the bell ring meaning they were ready to pay. He gave Jungkook a not so nice finger when Jungkook whispered: "Is your last chance."
The boy stood there looking nervous.

"Ready to pay?" Jimin asked and smiled.

"Yeah it was delicious." The boy said and smiled. Jimin told the price and he payed. Jimin's heart kinda sunk when the boy turned around with no other words.

"Have a good night." Jimin said as it was standard to say that. The boy turned around and walked back.

"Actsually I have a question, would you like to go on a date sometime?" The boy said and scratched the back of his head. Jimin eyes widened but he smiled.

"Yeah sure," He wrote his number down on a piece of paper and gave it to the boy. "Call me."

"I will." The boy smiled big and walked away when Jimin remembered he didn't even know his name.

"Wait what's your name?" Jimin said loud since he was almost out of the door.

"Is Hoseok, what's yours?"

"Jimin."

"Okay. Then Jimin I'll call you" He said before disappearing out of the door. He walked back to the kitchen where Jungkook stood making kiss noices.

"Oh shut up." Jimin said but couldn't hide his smile.

Happy birthday to the cutie Jimin! Thank you for always smiling and loving Army :)