Namjin (request)

This is requested by @MinnieBlueBunny ^.^ Just to avoid anyone being confused this imagine starts in the recent Vlive and will be about the kiss on the cheek ^.^

Loud noices could be heard as it seemed like everybody was screaming or yelling. Rap Monster sat on his knees ready to get the kiss on his cheek from Jin. He knew he had to hate it but honesty his heart was beating a little too fast. Jin himself had written the punishment and now he was the one who had to do it. The other members were saying things but Rap Monster didn't listen, he had closed eyes trying to control his beating heart. He could hear Jin hitting himself before he felt his soft lips on his cheeks. Rap Monster screamed out with the other members and stood up where he yelled once more just to make it convencing. He put one foot down hard on the floor and turned around. He then made a face that he hoped showed he didn't enjoy it as much as he did.

"I have to control my expression." Rap Monster said which was true. Jin's face was slightly red as he sat down.

"It's nice to get a kiss from a handsome guy." Rap Monster said regretting it right after. Great Army would defently pick up on that. He had to be the MC again and with a tingly feeling inside he continued the show.
Afterwards they were busy with getting mics off. He had unfourtanly broken his but he promised to pay for it. Fifteen minuts later the video and album was realeased. They all gathered in the practice room to see Army reactions. Rap Monster was satisfied as he saw that Army seemed to be happy with the songs and video. They celebrated it before they went home and went to bed.
Rap Monster knew it was crazy but he just couldn't sleep. He should concentrate about the comeback but his head was spinning around the kiss. It was innocent for sure but why did his heart beat so fast? He never really thought about him being into boys but there was no denying these emotions. He considering himself very open about love and the thought that he might be into boys didn't suprise him as much as it should. He sighed careful not to wake his roomate up and went to the kitchen. He was suprised to see Jin sitting there with a cup of tea.

"Hey why are you up?" Rap Monster asked softly. His heart beated faster again as Jin looked at him.

"I couldn't sleep." Jin said and if Rap Monster wasn't mistaken he was blushing. "How about you?"

"I couldn't sleep either." Rap Monster said and sat down. "Why couldn't you sleep?"

"Because I have a lot of thoughts right now." Jin said barely looking at Rap Monster.

"Oh is there anything I can help with?" Rap Monster asked worried. "Is it about this comeback? Or the Tour? Because you know you're going to do great. You always do."

"No is not that." Jin said still not looking at Rap Monster. At this point Rap Monster started to worry Jin might be mad at him but there was no explanation to why he would be mad. He searched his face but he couldn't read his expression.

"Is something wrong?" Rap Monster aksed after some time. "You seem mad at me?" Jin didn't answer at first, he looked away before sighing.

"I'm not mad. I'm confused." Jin said and finally looked at Rap Monster.

"Why?" Rap Monster asked. He thought it might be about the kiss, that he possibly had felt the same but he didn't want to say it, in case he was wrong.

"I can't tell you, I'm afraid it will be weird." Jin said and his cheeks became red again. Now Rap Monster knew he had gussed right.

"Is it about the kiss?" Rap Monster said to see how Jin would react. His eyes widen as he looked at Rap Monster. "Is okay. That's why I can't sleep."

"I-I'm just so confused." Jin said "My heart was beating fast and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it." Jin said and the younger could tell he was relieved to say it out loud.

"I feel the exact same way." Rap Monster said and gave a little smile.

"Am I suppose to feel like this for a girl?" Jin asked and tilted his head slightly.

"I don't know. All I know is to me if I like a person, I like that person, gender dosn't matter to me." Rap Monster said honest.

"Do you like me?" Jin asked with curious eyes. Rap Monster thought about that. He liked when he kissed him on the cheek and had thought about how it would be to feel his lips on his own. How it would feel to hold his hand. How happy Jin always made him.

"I think I might start to." Rap Monster said and now he was the one blushing.

"Can I try something?" Jin asked. "I want to try to kiss you..on the lips." Rap Monster was a bit taken aback but slowly nodded. Jin moved around the table and sat next to him. Rap Monster moved his body so it was turning towards the other. Slowly they leaned in and their lips touched in a careful kiss. Their movements was hesitent but as they pulled slightly away it was a like spark between them and Jin put his hands around Rap Monsters neck to pull him into another kiss. This time it was more passionate. Rap Monsters stomach went crazy with butterflies. Jin moved his hands down to Rap Monster's legs and pulled in them. Rap Monster understood what he wanted and without breaking the kiss he placed a leg on either side of the olders. Jin's hands were on Rap Monster's waist and Rap Monster put his arms around Jin's neck. Honestly it felt so good to kiss Jin like that and at this point Rap Monster knew he defently liked Jin. The way he felt safe and happy in that moment, he realised he had felt like that before but it was always with Jin. He liked him and wanted to be with him.
The kiss went on for a long time before they had to stop to breath. Their foreheads rested on each others and a smile formed on Jin's lips.

"I think I might like you too." Jin said in such a soft voice, Rap Monster felt like protecting him.

"I'm happy to hear that." Rap Monster said back. "I know it seems really rushed but we have after all known each other for a long time. I want to be honest with you. I really do like you. I realised that during the kiss and I think I've liked you for some time now. I want you." Jin fell quiet and Rap Monster moved his head away.

"Jin I'm sorry, I shouldn't have." Rap Monster started to move away but Jin quickly held him in place.

"I want you too." Jin said and pulled him in. They kissed once more and it felt like being in a fairy tale. "I want you, I do but you have to understand I never really thought about me being into boys so is a bit much. There's no doubt in my mind that I like you. I'm happy you're the one my heart wants and..I want to be your boyfriend." Hearing those words made Rap Monster smiled.

"I want to be your boyfriend too. I know right now is a bit confusing but we can figure it out together." Rap Monster said and Jin nodded. "Do you want to ask or should I?"

"I want to do it." Jin quickly said. "Namjoon do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes Jin I would love that." Rap Monster said and a overwhelming feeling of happiness hit him. For the forth time that night their lips met in the sweetest kiss. When they pulled away Rap Monster could suddenly feel himself being tired and exhausted. He leaned his head on Jin's shoulder.

"Come on let's get you to bed." Jin said. He helped Rap Monster stand up. They walked to Rap Monster's room where they stopped. "One more thing. Can we maybe wait a little before we tell the others? I just want it to be us for a little while."

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." Rap Monster said and nodded drowsy.

"Now go to bed and sleep tight..boyfriend." Jin said and kissed his cheek.

"Sweet dreams boyfriend." Rap Monster said and smiled before walking into his room. He closed the door carefully behind him and lay down. He fell asleep in no time with a tingly feeling inside and a smile on his lips.

I hope you liked it ^.^