VHope (sweet)

Taehyung and Hoseok had been together for three years and they were still as happy as the day they got together. Today was exactly three years since they met and began to date so Hoseok was taking Taehyung out for dinner. Taehyung were looking in the mirror, he was wearing nice and stylish clothes and a big smile. He saw Hoesok in the mirror as he wrapped his arms around his stomach and placed his head on his shoulder.

"You look beautiful." Hoseok said, and kissed his neck.

"So do you." Taehyung said. They looked at each others reflection in the mirror.

"I'm so happy we met." Hoseok said, holding a little tighter around Taehyung's stomach.

"Me too. You're my everything." Taehyung said and turned around. They stood in each others arms. They leaned in and kissed.

"Are you ready to go?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung nodded. They put on their shoes and drove to their favourite cafe where they met. As they walked in Taehyung remembered back to the memory.
Taehyung were sitting alone, studying and enjoying a light meal. When he were done and were about to pay, the waiter told him somebody already payed. She pointed at a guy who smiled to him. Taehyung walked down to him.

"You payed for my meal?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah I did mostly because I wanted you to come down and talk to me."  Hoseok said a little shy.

"Well first of thank you so much, second now I'm here so what do you want to talk about?" Taehyung said and flashed a perfect smile.

"What's your name?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm Taehyung." He answered.

"I'm Hoseok. So Taehyung do you want to sit down and talk?"

"Sure." Taehyung said and they talked all evening. At the end of the night, they decided to meet again.

Taehyung smiled by the memory. They were in the cafe and even got the same table as the first day they met. They ordered the exact same meal as that day. They were talking and the whole evening were perfect. Even though it was so perfect Taehyung couldn't help but notice that Hoseok seemed a little nervous. He decided to confront Hoseok about it.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Taehyung asked and reached over to take Hoseok's hand.

"Actsually I wanted to ask you something." Hoseok said and took both of Taehyung's hands in his. "You are my best friend. Ever since the day I met you I have been so happy. You make me laugh and smile everyday. You're right there by my side everytime I'm feeling sad and down and you always make me feel better. I can't go a day without talking to you. I want to spend everyday with you for the rest of my life because a life without you is a life without happiness. I don't know if I belived in true love before I met you but now I defently do because you are my true love." Taehyung had gotton tears in his eyes by the beautiful words. Hoseok moved down from the chair and had one knee on the floor. Taehyung was slowly dropping his jaw as Hoseok pulled out a box to reveal a ring.

"That's why I want to ask you Kim Taehyung, will you marry me?" Hoseok said and looked at him nervously. Taehyung's lips parted in a big smile. People were looking at them smiling at the cute couple.

"Yes of course I will. You're the love my life too." Taehyung said. Hoseok smiled and put the ring around his finger. People "awwwed" and clapped as Taehyung pulled Hoseok into a kiss. "This is perfect." Taehyung said as Hoseok sat on the chair again.

"You really like it." Hoseok said. He couldn't stop smiling.

"No I don't like it I love it" Taehyung said. "I can't believe we're engaged! This is so crazy."

"I know. I'm so happy." Hosoek said.

"Me too. I just want to go home and cuddle with you all night." Taehyung said and smiled.

"We can do that." Hoseok said. Hoseok payed for their meal and they were on their way home. They got into more relaxing clothes and stayed up most of the night cuddeling and talking about their wedding. Taehyung couldn't stop kissing Hoseok and looking at the ring. He really felt like the luckiest guy on earth.