Vmin (sweet)

Jimin sat watching his crush Taehyung at a party. He had, had a crush on Taehyung for ages now. They were pretty good friends always goofing around and having fun.

"Let's play seven minutes in heaven." Someone yelled and people garhered around.

"We'll take one person in the closet and then pick someone to go join them okay?" Another one said. They all wrote down their names and put them in a hat. One of the others picked a name.

"Jimin you're first." The guy said. Jimin smiled and walked into the closet praying V would join him. A few seconds later the door opended. Jimin stood with his back to the door because he was told he had to do that. A second later he felt some arms around him.

"Turn around but don't look." The guy said. His voice sounded weird, like he was trying to change it. Jimin did as he was told and turned around with closed eyes. He could feel the person coming closer and then he felt pressure against his lips. It felt nice and he suddenly got the feeling of being safe. He kissed back and it felt amazing. When they pulled away the guy said:

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that." Jimin opened his eyes and saw Taehyung. His eyes became big as he was suprised.

"Tae what ar-what?" Jimin asked confused.

"I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have done that." Taehyung said.

"No no is cool. I wanted to do that too for so long." Jimin said and smiled.

"Really? Are you serious?" Taehyung asked also smiling.

"Yes omg Tae I don't even know how long I've had a crush on you." Jimin said and slapped his hands across his mouth. "I-"

"Too late you can't take it back." Taehyung said "I've had a crush on you since I met you. But let's talk later, we only have about three minuts left and we need to catch up on all the kisses we've missed." Taehyung leaned in and kissed Jimin again. The only times they stopped kissing was to catch their breath. Right before they had to go out Taehyung pulled back and asked:

"So Jimin do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes I would love to be your boyfriend." Jimin answered and they kissed again. The door opened and people were making loud noices. They walked out and were kinda embarresed by the whole thing but at the same time they were as happy as they could be.

Okay so that was not my best I admit it :/ I could really use some request so if you have any please comment them or write to me in private :) If you only have a ship but not a scenario that's okay too and ofc also the other way around, I just want to write stuff you actually want to read :)