09 : His Girl

Your POV

I woke up hot and sweaty, the digital clock sat on my bedside table read 6am, I tried to sit up only to realise I was tangled up in Jason's tattooed arms.

"What the-" I croaked before fighting desperately to get out of his grip, it was way too weird to have a practical stranger wrap his arms around you at night.

I twisted my head around awkwardly to see Jason.
He was under my covers and the purple blanket I had given him earlier was tossed to the other side of the room.

I admired Jason's face in the dim light, his eyes were tightly shut and his lips were pinched in a thin line, however the grip around my waist was almost suffocating.

There was no way he could be asleep.

"Jason." I said in an irritated tone.
Jason's face didn't change.

I struggled some more to get out his grip only to find it tightened.
I sighed in frustration.

"Jason I know you're awake." I snapped.

Jason's eyelids quivered and the corners of his lips were curving into an unwanted smile that he tried so hard to hide.

"Morning, babe" he said in his morning, raspy voice, his eyes still shut.

"Let me go." I demanded, trying desperately hard to escape his death grip.

Jason pouted. "No, babe. I want to cuddle. You don't understand how long I've waited to have you in my arms." He whined.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Let go of me and I'll let you." I surrendered.

"You're going to let me anyway." He mumbled.

"Just let go, please." My patience began running thin.

Jason furrowed his eyebrows, still not opening his eyes. "How are we supposed to cuddle without touching eachother?"

I rolled my eyes again. "I'll actually be able to breathe."

Jason sighed softly and let go of my waist, I wasted no time to shoot out of bed before he could grab me again.

Jason sat up quickly.
"For fucks sake, get back here now." he suddenly snapped.

"Don't tell me what to do, you don't own me." It was 6am in the morning and we were already arguing.
But I mean, what can you expect?
I will never warm up to him.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to." He pushed the sheets away from him.
He was still shirtless, his tattoos on his chest instantly drew me away from the conversation.
For some reason, I was mesmerised by the permanent ink on his tanned skin.
I didn't even realise him getting out of bed and walking towards me.
Until I was pushed up against the wall.
"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" He repeated, his eyes flaring with anger.

My whole body tensed, the way he towered over me, resting both of his hands on the wall behind me.
"I'm talking to you! Don't think you're special, because you're not. I'll talk to you the way anyone like you deserves to be talked to!" I spat.

Jason pressed his bare chest against my covered one, I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday.
Disgusting, I know.
But I just never got round to changing.

"You will respect me." He growled.

"You don't deserve respect!" I suddenly screamed.