21 : Only Me

Your POV
I took a sharp breath in as the man recognised who he was.
"You must be confused, Sir. This is Justin." I said quickly, still worried for the lifeless boy on the floor.

"Don't lie to me, Y/n" he snapped.

My eyes widened and I whimpered at the fact he knew my name.
"How do you know who I am?" I said quickly. The man stalled for time, I began to panic even more.

I wanted Jason to wake up.
I needed him to wake up.

"Jason McCann is here. You're here. Jason not long ago kidnapped a girl called Y/n and has never left her side since. And here you are. With him. Coincidence? I don't think so." He spat.

"How do you know that? Who the hell are you?" I yelled through my tears.

"I work for a man who does business with Jason. I had two boys, twins in fact. They were both in the same gang that worked with Jason's. But one day, your boy shot one of my sons and his friend straight through the head. Should I return Jason the favour?" He smirked, pulling out a gun from his jeans.

I collapsed onto my knees beside Jason. "No, no, no, no, no please don't." I sobbed harder, lifting Jason's head onto my lap.

He was beautiful.
Even with his skin ghostly white, and looking extremely sick.

"Dad stop it." The young girl said firmly, pushing down the gun which was aimed at Jason's head.

"He wouldn't have shot your son without a good reason." I shouted.

The man chuckled. "Oh he had a fine reason. My son wanted you." He said.

My eyes widened, remembering the night when my life changed completely. When I was almost raped, when I was kidnapped.

It was a small fucking world.

"Please don't shoot Jason. Please." I begged. Knowing that it was physically impossible for me to stop it happening.

The rain was pouring down, my hair was soaked and my skin was cold, but no one else seemed to be affected.

"My son was talking to me about yo-"

"JUST STOP IT OKAY? PLEASE GET IN YOUR CAR AND LEAVE." I screamed.

From my lap, I heard a muffled moan and I saw Jason's eyebrows knit together.
I began shaking him again.

"Jason, please wake up. You have to wake up, Please." I sobbed as I heard the man cock his gun.

Jason's eyes fluttered open and instantly noticed that he was laying on my lap and that I probably had mascara stains smeared all over my face.

Jason's POV
My head was spinning and I felt so faint, I woke up to Y/n shaking me.
My head was on her lap and I could hear her muffled screams and cries.
Her face was blurry, but still beautiful. I smiled.

"JASON, PLEASE" she shouted at me, shaking me some more.

I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them again. Things started to come into focus, the little amount of makeup she had on was spilled under her beautiful eyes in a black smudge.
Her hair was soaking wet and she was crying her eyes out.

I sat up quickly and wrapped my arms around her, trying to comfort her but she pushed me away quickly.

"Jason, he's gonna kill you!" She screamed, she jumped out of her skin when a bullet was fired but missed both of us.

She began sobbing harder, her hands were shaking in fear as she covered her eyes.
I stood up weakly, pulling her up with me to see Marcus and his daughter Emily.

I hated his whole family.

One of his sons tried to rape my girl, and the other wants to take her from me.

Marcus's son, Luke.
He wants to take my girl.

"Stand behind me." I told Y/n, pushing her gently.
She whimpered and nodded, I felt her clutch my hand from behind.
It was the most comforting thing I've ever felt.

"What the fuck are you two doing here." I snapped, still a little dizzy, but enough to stay conscious.

"Your little slut made a big deal out of you passing out, caught my attention. Coincidence that we ran into each other, right? I was just on my way to your house to kill you, but let's not waste my tank of gas and Let's do it here." He smirked.

Y/n whimpered from behind me again. I couldn't die, what would happened to her? I won't let anyone take her or hurt her.
Not this time.
Not ever again.

"Why are you so determined to kill him?" She asked, her voice cracking.

I sighed. "Babe, it's going to be alright. Keep quiet for me."

Marcus shook his head. "No, let the child ask her questions. I'm so determined to kill him because he killed my son and he has something my other son so desperately wants and needs." He said, looking at Y/n with his piercing green eyes.

She shifted uncomfortably behind me and started feeling my back pockets.
What the hell was she doing?
Her touch was light, almost ticklish but I stayed focused.
A notification flashed up on Marcus's phone and he smirked when he read it.

"It's from my boy, he's wondering when he's going to get what belongs to him" he chuckled, referring to the innocent girl stood behind me. The girl that I truly respected, even though I didn't always show it.
The one I truly loved and wanted to spend my life with.

All Luke wanted was a fuck buddy.

As Marcus went to reply to the message and Emily blew bubbles with the pink bubble gum she was chewing, I felt Y/n's hand slip out of mine. I reached for it back but no one took it.

If I moved to look where she had gone, Marcus would notice and shoot me, so I stayed still whilst his thumbs tapped at his phone. Suddenly, I felt a cold object slip into my hand, I turned to see that Y/n had handed me a gun. Tears rolled down her face as she hung her head, disappointed in herself that she was encouraging me to kill these people.

But she knew what the consequences would be if I didn't.

I would get shot and Y/n would be taken to be used as sex toy.
Welcome to my world.

I lifted her chin. "It's going to be okay." I reminded her in a whisper.

She nodded slowly, I quickly cocked the gun and shot both Marcus and Emily to the ground before they could realise what was happening.
Y/n covered her mouth with her hand and sobbed.

It was obvious she hated seeing it, and she must have felt guilty for giving me the gun. "Come here." I comforted, wrapping my arms around her, she hugged me back and buried her head in my shoulder, crying louder. I stroked her hair.
"You were so brave, Y/n. I'm so proud of you." I told her before letting go and picking up the phone which was in Marcus's limp hand.

I typed Luke a message and sent it.
'She belongs to me and only to me - J.M'

---------------

Thanks for reading :)