12 : Jason's secret

Your POV

I stood on my balcony, elbows propped on the railing and chin in hands.
After Jason's gang meeting, I wasn't in the mood for absolutely anything.
I wanted to cry.
I had been kidnapped and this psycho was dragging me around like a dog with a chew toy.
I felt the tears pricking the back of my eyes, but they didn't fall.
Instead, I just stared at the sun sliding down the pastel sky, feeling my heart break piece by piece.
I missed my old life.
I would do anything to have it back.

I watched the birds and they flew around in the purple-pink sunset, their wings slicing through the open space in nothing but freedom.
Something I desperately wished I still had.

All of a sudden, I felt an arm snake around my waist. "I was looking for you, babe."
Jason's raspy voice sent chills down my spine, his hot breath fanned my cheek and his chest was pressed up against my back.

"Aren't you always?" I muttered.

A chuckle erupted from Jason's throat, and he ignored my comment. "I've ordered Pizza, come watch a film with me."

"No."

I was spun around quickly, and I jumped at the sudden amount of movement after being stood in the same place for almost two hours.
"Since when do you have a choice, baby girl?" He smirked, wrapped his large hand completely around my wrist and staring into me with his dark eyes.

I didn't have a choice.
And there was no way I could ever win an argument with him.
I sighed and let him pull me out of the room.
Feeling broken and alone.

-------------------

I tried to keep my distance when we sat on the sofa in front of the ridiculously big flat-screen-TV.
But whenever I tried to shuffle away from Jason, he always grabbed me and pulled me closer, as if I weighed absolutely nothing.

The film Jason has chosen was painfully boring, but I didn't want to fall asleep, afraid of what might happen if I did.

Jason threw pop corn carelessly into his mouth, occasionally missing, sending the sweet snack to get lost between the cushions.
He seemed pretty into the storyline, by the way he never took his eyes off the screen.

Suddenly, there was a harsh knock on the door.
"Police, open up."
A booming voice came from outside.

Jason's head snapped towards me, his previously calm eyes now flaring with a sudden anger.
"You called the fucking police?" He said through gritted teeth.

"No, I swear." My voice shook, hoping he would believe my honesty.

"Then why the fuck are they here."

"I honestly don't know."

Jason shot up off the couch and ran his hand through his caramel locks.
He muttered to himself, frantically looking around.
Then, he decided to take off his shirt and sweatpants, leaving him only in his Calvin Klein boxers.

"Jason, what the hell?" I said.

"They'll leave quicker if they think they interrupted something." He ran his hands through his hair again, completely messing it up.
He then tossed a blanket at me. "Cover up."
The police knocked on the door once again.
"Hold on!" Jason called as he jogged over to the door.
He took a deep breath before twisting the handle and swinging it open, revealing two officers.
One was a buff male, and the other was a female, who seemed only a few years older than me.