15 : I love you.

Your POV

"STOP FUCKING RUNNING, Y/N" I heard Jason from behind me, it only encouraged me to run faster but I stumbled on a branch, not causing me to fall over, but causing me to slow down and it was hard to pick up my pace again. I was in so much pain.

Suddenly, I was slammed against a tree, I yelped as Jason pushed me into the bark.
He had a tight grip on my shoulders and his eyes were dark and angry.

Puffs of crystallised air escaped from his mouth from the cold. We were both out of breath as the rain droplets trickled down our faces.

"What the fuck?!" Jason yelled at me.
I broke down in tears, hanging my head as I sobbed, Jason's grip tightened.
"What did I fucking tell you? I told you not to try and escape." He seethed, his hands shaking violently as if he didn't know how to contain himself.

"I'm sorry." I cried.

Jason lifted my chin. "Bullshit," he spat. "You tried to leave me. Do you have any fucking idea what that would have done to me?"

I looked at the blurry figure before me, I couldn't see him properly because of how tearful I was.
"So it's all about you now? What do you think this is doing to me? Did you ever ask yourself that?" I screamed.

Jason pushed me into the tree more forcefully. "You don't have one fucking thing left. Your parents are dead, your friends have no idea where you've gone and I doubt they even care. You have no choice but to stay with me." He hissed.

I shook my head, biting my lip to stop anymore tears falling- and trying to control the pain in my arm.
"You've hurt me in ways I just can't explain. And now you've shot me. Where does it end, Jason? Let me tell you, it ends with me being dead!" I screamed.

Jason's twisted expression suddenly changed, as if someone had switched something inside him. His eyebrows furrowed and his lips parted slightly. "Shot you? I never..." his eyes trailed down to my arm, the hoodie was soaked with sticky blood, which was still pouring out violently from the bullet wound. "Holy fuck." His voice was layered with confusion and anger.

"What?" I winced, tears still rolling uncontrollably down my numb cheeks.

"I- I didn't do this. I wouldn't." He suddenly looked completely stunned and loosened his grip on my shoulders slightly.

"No? Then who fucking did then?" I seethed, trying to wriggle out of his grip, but he wouldn't let go.

"You need a doctor." Panic flickered in his eyes as he examined my arm. "I swear it wasn't me, Y/n. I haven't even got a gun with me."

And that's when I noticed.
He stood before me in only a black t-shirt and gray sweatpants- with no pockets.
There was no gun.

Even more fear rose within me. "Well then... who did?"

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath, but his voice was carried away by the wind. "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't try to leave me." I couldn't tell if his voice was either full of anger or sympathy.

"It would've have happened if you didn't fucking kidnap me in the first place." I spat.

I felt the grip on my shoulders loosen even more. "Y/n..." He began but stopped himself.

I shook my head. "You can't even apologise. You don't know how to. You've ruined so many people's lives, you've killed so many innocent people, you've broken so many people's hearts and you just don't give a fuck. That's the worst thing about you."

Jason suddenly let go of me and grabbed my wrist. "I'm taking you to a hospital." He muttered as he began to pull me back to his house.

The nauseating pain in my arm was affecting my consciousness, and every now and then, the whole world seemed to shift and blur- but I fought to keep control of it.

"Jason..." I whispered as he tugged on my wrist.

"What?" He didn't turn around and his voice was flat.

"I'll do anything. Literally anything." I said, my voice was shaky- along with the rest of my body.

Jason stopped in his tracks and turned to me. "What are you talking about?"

"I'll do anything for you to let me go. Anything. Money, sex, anything. I just want to go home, please." I begged.

Jason rolled his eyes and continued to pull me. I sighed, trying to ignore all the pain I was feeling. Jason's hand was cold around my wrist.
"I don't want anything from you except your love, Y/n." He said as his house came into view "I want to feel."

"If I give you my love will you let me go?" I asked, sounding far too helpful.

Jason stopped again. A smirk grew on his lips. "Okay, once you fall in love with me, you're free to go." He chuckled.

I furrowed my eyebrows.
What could possibly be funny?
I sighed. "I love you Jason, I love you so much." I said flatly, cringing at myself.

Jason rolled his eyes and let out a single laugh. "I'm not an idiot, Y/n. I can tell when a person is in love with someone." He said.

I gulped.
"Well how do you know I don't love you?" I said quietly.

A second smirk grew on his lips.
"Because when you're truly in love with me, you won't want to leave even if you had the chance."

----------------

Thanks for reading :)

Sorry it was short, I just felt bad for leaving you on a cliffhanger lol