67 : My Girls

Your POV
Warning : Mature Content

I let out a loud and high-pitched squeal when Jason scooped me up in his decorated arms and literally threw me onto the hotel bed, which had been neatly made and scattered with rose petals by someone who obviously knew what they were doing. I landed in fits of laughter, not even bothering to fully study the stunning room that we had only just entered.
The most beautiful thing here was already hovering over me, returning my hilarity with his eyes twinkling with amusement.
I pushed the stray strands of my hair away from my face. "What was that for?" I shook my head as I tried to catch my breath.

"For making me sit six hours in silence whilst you were sleeping on the plane." He chuckled, before slightly lowering himself onto the bed, and leaning on his elbows with his arms at either side of my head. "I was bored because of you, it's all your fault." He tutted and shook his head.

I sniggered childishly, before reaching up and cupping his soft cheeks in my tiny hands. He furrowed his eyebrows at my actions, and another audible expression of amusement escaped his lips. "Well you can have me all to yourself now." I grinned at him, literally falling in love with the lighthearted vibe that surrounded us. It was like we were kids again; kids with no worries or stress.

I could barely think about what was happening next before Jason's lips suddenly attached to my neck, and he left a trail of sloppy kisses down to my collarbone. "That's what I like to hear, baby girl." He rasped, and out of reaction, I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him even closer against me. My fingers tangled in his golden brown hair as his talented mouth marked its territory on my sensitive skin.
"We haven't done this in a while." He declared, a hint of excitement etching into his lustful voice.

"We did this like... last week." I breathed out, my tone dripping with amusement. "And maybe that's because I'm pregnant, babe." I shook my head, laughing softly.

"Good, that means we don't have to waste condoms." He chuckled into my neck, sending vibrations through my body and making my stomach flutter.

I swatted him around the back of his head.
"Shut up." I shook my head and rolled my eyes, my lips tugging up even further, but I only seemed to get distracted in the way Jason's mouth traveled around my shoulder and then back up towards my jawline.

"What are you imagining right now, Princess?" Jason's fingers hooked under my shirt as he continued to leave dark hickeys on my skin, before he tugged it up quickly over my head, revealing my stomach - which still had no visible baby bump.

"You." I murmured, feeling my body suddenly ache with excitement and lust whilst Jason's hands worked their way around my back and skilfully unclasped my bra strap. "I want you."

"To do what?" He whispered in my ear as he disposed of my lacy bra, leaving me half naked against the white sheets. The hairs on the back of my neck rose, and my heart pounded faster, I couldn't reply before Jason wrapped his mouth around my left nipple, and gently kneaded the other with his fingers. I sucked in a sharp breath, suddenly getting completely turned on.

"I want you to fuck me." I told him, hoping that he'd speed things up and pleasure me where I was desperately aching for him the most.

I felt him smirk against my skin, before he moved away and locked eye contact with me.
"As you wish." He replied lowly.

Barely a moment passed before he was pulling at the waistband of my jeans and peeling the denim material down my legs, giving me chills despite the ridiculous weather.
I stared down at my own body, mindlessly wondering why I still looked so thin and unhealthy, but Jason didn't seem to mind, and by the time he snapped me out of my random thoughts, we were both completely naked in the romantic environment.