10 : Marks

Your POV
Warning : Mature Themes

Jason's hands trailed lightly down my naked body, his fingertips tickling me as he sucked on my neck. I let out a soft moan as he marked my skin, leaving purple love bites.

"Mine," He growled, his raspy voice vibrated on my neck and sent shivers down my spine. "You're all mine and I'm not sharing you." He mumbled as he rubbed his hand up and down my inner thigh. His lips moved down to my collar bone. "What are you?" He muttered.
My breath hitched when I felt a finger run through my folds right over my clit and I let out another moan. He smirked at my reaction.
"Answer me, baby girl."

"I'm y-yours."

Jason smiled and moved away from my face, positioning his head in between my legs and placing kisses on the inside of my thighs. "I'm gonna make you feel so good, baby." He pushed his tongue inside me and began sucking on my clit.

He moaned into me and I echoed them back at him, tugging on his golden-brown hair and pushing his head further.

"Jason." I whimpered as vibrations shot through my body.

I shuddered as he slipped a finger inside me, I tugged harder on his hair but he didn't even flinch.
His finger thrusted in and out so slowly, leaving me in a moaning mess. As Jason entered his second finger, I bucked my hips in reaction, he used his free hand to push my stomach back down and he held it there.

"Stay still or I'll stop."

I threw my head back against the pillow and bit my lip as Jason continued pleasuring me with only two fingers and his tongue.
"So fucking beautiful." He growled as he eventually moved away.

I heard the sound of his belt unbuckling and I looked to see him removing his pants, he pulled his Calvin Klein boxers down with them, revealing his erected dick which glistened with pre-cum.

He pulled out a condom from his backpack and tossed it at me. "You do it."

I nodded and sat up, tearing open the blue packet. I took him into my hands and pumped him once, he groaned and grabbed my hair, making my scalp burn as I rolled on the condom with ease. I smiled proudly as he let go.

Jason positioned himself at my entrance. Without warning, he slammed himself inside me and began thrusting. Barely giving me time to adjust.

I let out a loud moan.
"Jason!" I whimpered, almost positive that we had been heard by our friends in the other room. He gripped my hips and thrusted faster and harder.

I tangled my fingers in the white bed-sheets and bit my lip. Trying to keep myself from screaming from all the pleasure.

Jason moaned as his hands trailed up my stomach and to my breasts, never slowing down for a second.

"F-faster, babe." I urged him on.

He smirked as he picked up his pace even more, causing a pleasure that was almost unbearable, I clawed at his back.
Jason grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his neck.

Eventually, he buried his face into my neck as his thrusts got sloppier and we both came.
Jason pulled out and collapsed down next to me, we were both panting heavily and trying to catch our breaths.

He rested his arm on my stomach and took my hand in his, squeezing it tightly. "I love you so much, Y/n." He leaned into me, as if he couldn't get close enough.
I smiled back, Unable to say the words.

Jason looked up. "Do you believe me?"

I licked my lips slowly and nodded. "Yes."

Jason sighed as if he was relieved and replaced his arm with his head, using my stomach as a pillow.