25 : First Date

Your POV

It was half past six at night, Jason's gang had left and his apology was sincere enough.
In a way, I wanted to make Jason happy, I was convincing myself to fall in love with him because at the end of the day, there was so other option.

I paced my bedroom in thought.

Sure, Jason was arrogant, angry, violent, but he could also be pretty sweet.

I walked over to one of the wardrobes and swung the door open, scanning the beautiful dresses hung on white hangers.
I picked out a black one which was half lace. Unsurprisingly, it was my size.

I skipped into the bathroom and slid it on, then curled my hair and did my makeup.

I hummed to myself as I applied a sticky layer of mascara and then finished the look with lip gloss.

I had everything I could have wanted in this room.

My favourite makeup, beautiful dresses, yet I still went missing something.
And I knew what.

I pushed the thought to the back of my head and slipped on some black heels, then made my way down stairs to see Jason who was sat causally on the couch, his face was still etched in a frown and he had papers in his hands.
Hearing the clopping of my shoes against the floor, Jason's head snapped up and his jaw hung slightly.

"Wow, Y/n. You look stunni-"

"you're never going to let me go are you?" I cut off his compliment and rested my hands on my hips.
Jason swallowed and looked at me in silence. The absence of his words already gave me an answer.
I sighed. "So, tonight you're taking me out." I told him, excitement etched slightly in my voice.

Jason frowned. "I would love to take you out, Y/n. But I've got stuff to do tonig-"

"I don't care. You're taking me out." I ordered, a smile curving on my lips as I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

He sighed.
"Y/n..." he started in a sympathetic voice, but he got distracted as he gazed down at my skin tight dress.
He bit his bottom lip without meaning to.

"See? Isn't this a lot better than work?" I smirked, desperately wanting to get out the house.

Jason rolled his eyes and gave in. "Fine, where to you wanna go?"

I danced my fingers on Jason's shoulder, only to make sure he didn't suddenly change his mind.

"You pick." I whispered with a smile.

Excitement fluttered in his caramel eyes.
"Give me 10 minutes, Babe." He said before running off upstairs to change from his grey track suit.

I hauled myself up onto the counter, swinging my bare legs which were darkly tanned.
I wanted a glass of water just in case wherever Jason was planning to take me had alcohol. Drinking water before and after makes the hangover less painful.

I jumped back down and went to get a glass from the cabinet.
But I opened the wrong one and revealed a box full of photos.

This time, they weren't of me. But of Jason and his family.

I picked up a few and gazed down at them. Jason looked about 7 years old and his hair was styled in a buzz cut.
Nothing like it was today.
He was sat with his Mom and Dad. His mom had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.
That's when I realised.

His mom was the lady I saw in the restroom the night I was kidnapped.

My jaw hung open, but I quickly put everything back when I heard Jason coming down the stairs.
I threw myself on the couch before he could notice what I was doing.
He came down in black jeans and a black leather jacket.