23 : Things Can Get Hard

Your POV
Warning : Mature Content

The day passed slowly, yet I waited until I was unbearably tired to re-enter mine and Jason's room to go to bed.
To my relief, he was asleep.
I wasn't up for another argument with him.

I sighed and quietly shut the door behind me.
I didn't want to wake him, because I had a reliable feeling in the pit of stomach that Jason was probably still mad at me for reading his mom's letter.
He had every right to be mad, but if he was more open with me about everything, it probably wouldn't have even happened in the first place.

I wiggled out of my jeans and my top, along with my underwear, and then I pulled a baggy white shirt over my head, letting it fall and graze the top of my thigh.
I quickly combed my long hair with my fingers before climbing steadily into the bed.

I barely had time to pull the duvet over me before Jason unexpectedly rolled over and hovered above me, pinning my wrists to the mattress with his hands.
I jumped at his sudden movement and my heartbeat sped up.
"So you thought I would let you get away with this, huh?"
His voice was low and raspy, making my skin tingle.

"Jason, what are you-"

I couldn't finish my sentence - his lips were on mine fiercely and he pushed his tongue down my throat, exploring my mouth as if it was the first time we ever kissed.
He always gave me that feeling.

His lips quickly moved to my neck, kissing, sucking and gently nipping my tender skin.
"I'm showing you what I'm gonna do to you if you ever do anything like that again, baby girl."

"But-"

"Do you really think I'm that stupid, Y/n," He chuckled against my skin, "I know you waited until late to come to bed, just so you didn't have to speak to me."

Heat spread to my cheeks as Jason continued to kiss my neck, excitement shot through my body as I sensed what was coming.
"I d-didn't want to argue with you." I stuttered, getting distracted by the way his lips felt on my skin.

He chuckled again and moved his mouth closer to my ear so that I could hear his heavy breathing. "There will be no arguing tonight, babe."
With that, he pulled my white t-shirt over my head and tossed it to the other end of the room.
I gasped when his mouth wrapped around my nipple, he began sucking harshly and occasionally nipping with his teeth whilst he held both of my hands above my head.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, baby." He promised.

I whimpered unintentionally at the thought of his thick cock inside me.
Fucking hell, this boy really knows how to turn me on.

He kissed down the valley of my breasts and all the way down my stomach, the anticipation made me squirm. I need him now.
"Fuck me, Jason." I whispered.

I felt him smirk against my skin, he knew what he was doing to me and he adored the way he had complete control over my body.
"All in good time, sweetheart." He rasped.
His lips finally connected to my inner thigh, he kissed me slowly, aware that it was driving me completely insane.

"Fucking hell." I breathed out, my chest rising and falling quickly.

"What was that?" Jason stopped abruptly and looked up at me innocently from in between my thighs.

"Jason, please." I begged. I was desperate.

He smirked lustfully before placing a delicate kiss on my core.
I moaned quietly at the tease, though it wasn't long before he licked a long line up my clit, spectating the lips with his fingers.
My legs quivered from the pleasure, and Jason pushed his tongue inside me as far as he possibly could.
My moans got louder and I reached down, grabbing a fistful of his hair and pushing his head further.
He sucked on my clit skilfully, knowing what he was doing.

His tongue lapped around my core, causing my breaths to become short and frequent.
His mouth worked wonders as my body shook from all the pleasure.
I was a whimpering mess.
"J-Jason, I'm gonna cu-"

"No," he moaned against me, sending vibrations up my body. "Not until I say so."

"Please." I squirmed, arching my back as his tongue worked at its fastest, most talented routine.
He pinned my quivering legs to the bed, restraining me from moving too much.

"No." He repeated.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I bit my lip to try and stay silent as the knot in my stomach untied and my muscles relaxed.
"Fuck." I breathed out.

Jason stopped and moved away, "That's it," he growled lowly. I pouted from the lack of contact, and my body twitched, not wanting it to be over. "I told you not to cum, so I'm gonna have to fuck you raw so you don't disobey me again, how does that sound, Kitten?"

The way he spoke to me like that only made my body ache for him more.
He pulled off his grey sweats along with his boxers. His cock was hard and standing tall, glistening with pre-cum.
I barely had time to say anything before he positioned himself at my entrance and forcefully slammed inside.
I let out a high-pitched squeal as an insane amount of pleasure took over me, Jason didn't give me time to adjust before thrusting hard and fast, pinning my hands high above my head so that I had nothing to hold onto.
"Jason- oh my god"

My moans urged him on faster, and he mercilessly pounded into me. The sound of our panting filled the sex-scented room and Jason's hair clung to his forehead.
His hips thrust deeper and deeper, causing my body to shake like an earthquake.
"Fuck Princess, you feel so good."
I desperately wanted to claw at his back, or just do something. But the way Jason had pinned me to the mattress made it nearly impossible.
I bucked my hips and Jason groaned.
"You're sucking my dick if you do that again."
He thruster harder, and I squealed.

After minutes of pure pleasure and bliss, I felt a knot tie once again in my stomach and my body shivered. Jason brought his face closer to mine, his teeth lightly sinking into my neck, only drawing me closer to my second orgasm.
He thrusted a few more times before we both came and he pulled out, flopping against me.
He rested his head on my chest as we both panted heavily.

I was completely numb between my legs, Jason and I had had rough sex before, but never like this.
I knew that tomorrow, walking would be a difficulty for me.
Jason had practically fucked me paralysed.

"That was amazing, baby." Jason breathed against my skin.
He nuzzled his face into my neck and planted tender kisses along my collar bone.
"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier."

"And I'm sorry for reading your mom's letter," I panted as I sincerely apologised. "It was wrong and I'll never do anything like that again."

Jason chuckled lowly. "Sounds like you've learnt your lesson."

I rolled my eyes and sighed happily, feeling a heavy weight being lifted off my shoulders now that Jason and I had made up.
I ran my fingers through the tufts of his hair.
"I love you, Jason."
It was all I could feel right now:
Pure happiness.

"I love you too, baby." I felt him smile against my skin, but then he looked up seriously. "But we don't ever speak about my mom again, okay?"
I nodded and Jason smiled in appreciation.
Then he pecked my lips and relaxed against my chest and we both quickly fell into a well-deserved sleep.

------------------

Thanks for reading.

Remember to vote if you like this story :) ❤️