29 : We have to go

Your POV

Alara arrived about fifteen minutes after Jason had called her.
But he was still reluctant to leave.

"Hey, Y/n." Alara said, sitting down casually on the grass.

Jason grabbed her arm and hurled her back up and pulled her to his chest.
His jaw was clenched and his eyebrows were furrowed.
I got the feeling that Jason didn't like Alara very much, or maybe there was just some tension between them, and I was desperate to know why.

Jason growled at her "I'm trusting you tonight. If you let anything happen to her I swear to God, Alara I'll-"

"Stop it, Jason. I've got this." She said as she pushed him away.

Jason looked at me with worried eyes.
"I don't know how I feel about this." He admitted.

I sighed. "I'm going to be fine."

Jason shook his head. "What if you're not?"

I inhaled deeply.
"Lets not think about that Jason. I'll see you later." I smiled.

Jason forced one back. "Stay safe." He whispered before disappearing into the darkness.

Alara laughed. "Wow, I can't believe he actually let you stay." She said.

I swallowed. "Me neither." I breathed as I crouched down to the ground, accompanying the three girls sat with me.

Ellie shook her head. "How the hell did this happen?" She mumbled.

I shrugged. "God knows." I whispered, before a beautiful firework was shot into the night sky.

"ITS STARTING GUYS!"
Bella screamed in excitement as we all sat back and watched the colourful sparks decorate the empty blackness.

----------------

The fireworks usually go on for about two hours, but halfway through, Alara got a phone call from Jason, his voice was so loud on the phone that I could hear him.

"Give the phone to Y/n, right now!" I heard him yell.

Alara furrowed her eyes and handed me her phone.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No, I'm coming to get you right now."

My eyes widened as I continued to watch the beautiful fireworks as the phone was pressed up against my ear.
"Why?"

"All my money has been stolen, some kind on ransom." He said in panic.

I crinkled up my face.
"Ransom?" I asked.

"And my files are gone. Files about everything I've done, everything about me. And there's files about you Y/n..." He trailed off and I felt my blood run cold.

"Jason-"

"Y/n, you can't be without me right now. So say goodbye to your friends right now, I'll be two minutes." He said and ended the call before I could say anything else.

Alara had heard what was happening by the volume Jason was speaking at and her eyes were filled with panic.

"This is bad." She whispered.

I shook my head. "I don't understand."

Alara sighed. "It's complicated, whoever has the files can track us, and you." She explained.

Ellie and Bella looked at both of us in shock. There is was complete silence for what felt like years, but it was broken when I felt a hand under my arm, pulling me up from the ground. It was Jason, his eyes were panicked but courageous.

"We have to go." He said directly, Alara stood up and brushed off her black jeans.

I turned to my two best friends, who were clearly trying not to cry.

"I love you guys. Thank you for always being there for me." I whimpered, throwing my arms around both of them, knowing for sure that this was the last time I would ever see them.
After a few seconds, I pulled away and my hand was taken by Jason's.

He glared at Bella and Ellie.
"Tell anyone about this and I'll kill you." He threatened and dragged me away before I could say anything else.

Jason had brought his truck and when he opened the door, all of his gang members were inside, all armed with guns and weapons.
I swallowed and took a seat, Jason sat beside me and Matt began to drive...

-----------------

I know this one was super boring and short and nothing happened.
Sorry :/

Thanks for reading, I love you.