19: The Nurse

Your POV
The nurse left the room and Jason came to sit on the end of my bed.
"I don't know why I did that, Y/n. Something switched in my mind, I thought..." he inhaled deeply and his breath hitched. "I thought that you loved me because you let me kiss your cheek, but I guess you didn't." He mumbled in shame.

I scowled at him. "Do you want me to inform you why you did it? Because you're a fucking psycho who always hurts people to get what he wants." I snapped, not willing to accept his apology.

Jason's soft face changed.
Here we go again.
"I didn't hurt you." He shot back.

I let out a sarcastic laugh, "That's exactly what you did. Everything you've done has hurt me, and the one time you actually do anything nice for me, you ruin it."

There was a moment of silence as Jason hung his head and clenched his jaw, then he looked back up at me with anger and hurt clouded in his eyes. "Why can't you just accept me, Y/n?" His voice cracked.

I avoided eye contact with him. I shook my head. "What are you talking about?"

"All my other fucking girlfriends accepted me. Why can't you?" He snapped, raising his voice a little.

"Because all your other girlfriends were probably like you! They probably all carried a gun in their jeans and shot the living daylights out of anyone who annoyed them. I'm not like that Jason, and I will never be like that." I shouted, my eyes filled with tears which were forbidden to fall.

"It doesn't matter, they still accepted me, they accepted the way I was. My gang says that this is love but you make me feel like shit, Y/n." He confessed.

"Ditto. If you want me to be so much like them then why don't you go back to one of them. Because no matter what you do to me, I will never accept the fact that you kill innocent people without a reason." I spat.

Jason clenched his jaw again.
"We're leaving." He said coldly, ripping a wire from my arm. I screamed in pain as he disconnected me from the blood transfusion.

(A/N sorry I don't know how hospitals work lol)

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" I shouted at him.

"You said that last time."

"Make me leave and I will scream." I threatened.

"Scream and I will kill everyone here." He said, pulling me out of the bed and throwing my clothes from the beside table at me.

"We cant just leave Jason, they won't let us." I reminded him.

Jason rolled his eyes. "Just put your clothes on and lets go."

I noticed he was already fully dressed. Was he planning on leaving anyway?
"I can't get dressed when you're standing right there." I admitted.

Jason threw his head back and groaned. Spinning on his heel so his back would face me. I got changed at the speed of light, afraid he would have another mood swing to make him turn around.

"Okay, I'm done." I whispered, adjusting myself.

He turned back around and clutched my wrist in a tight grip, without saying another word, he pulled me out the room and through the open doors of the hospital.

The familiar nurse chased after us once we were outside but Jason didn't run, he stood casually waiting for her to catch up to us. "Jason, your mom called." The nurse said.
I furrowed my eyebrows.

She called him Jason.
She knew his mom called.
Did I miss something?

"Save it. I don't want to hear from her." He said harshly.