19 : Take Them Off

Your POV
Warning : Mature Content

The hotel room that we decided to spend the rest of the night in was smaller yet more luxurious than any of the others we had previously stayed in.

Jason laid next to me on our bed in only a pair of gray sweatpants which he had bought from a store on the way here, his golden hair was still damp from the shower he took not long ago and the room lighting gave his tatted skin a seductive glow.

The white satin sheets had been decorated with rose petals, and a bottle of cheap champagne was placed on the bedside table.
God knows how long it had been there, so me and Jason had decided not to open it.

He was tense and his body trembled. We had settled to watch a film, but he stared blankly at the screen, he barely even blinked.
And when the setting on the small screen changed, his expression didn't change.
I rested my hand on his to stop them shaking and he jumped.

"Jason, are you okay?" My voice dripped with concern.

His sleepy, hazel eyes flickered over my face and his plump lips broke into a smile. "Of course I am, baby."

He pulled me closer and I lightly rested my head on his bare chest and he relaxed, I drew lazy figure eights on his tanned skin, then traced the tattoo of a cross.

I couldn't imagine how much pain Jason had been in when he was tortured.
He hadn't told me much about it, and he didn't tell me what else the four men did to him whilst I was asleep.
But the burn marks, bruises and cuts on his neck and chest made it obvious.

I moved my fingers down to the blemished skin and grazed it. "They hurt you." I frowned.

Jason ran his fingers through my hair, combing it gently. "It doesn't matter," He whispered before pressing his pink lips against the top of my head. "Nothing matters, as long as I have you."

My heart fluttered. "I thought we were going to lose you." I admitted.

Jason's body tensed again and he was silent for a moment, when he finally spoke, his voice sounded far away. "I thought so too."
I looked up at him.
He kept his eyes down and bit his bottom lip slowly. "I thought I was going to die, and leave you-"

I got up off his chest and straddled him before he could say anything else, making sure I wasn't putting all of my weight on to him.
I ran my fingertips lightly from his chest and down to his abdomen, grazing my fingers lightly over each tattoo and each wound.
His breath caught in his throat. "What are you-"

"Shh," I pressed a finger to his lips. "You don't need to think about what happened back in the hospital," my fingers moved further down his body. "Think about me." I whispered.

I brought my face up to his and scattered kisses along his jawline, moving slowly to the skin behind his ear, then moving my lips down his patience tattoo, occasionally nipping and sucking, making sure to leave a mark.
Jason groaned when I moved to his lips, before I allowed it to get heated, I attached my teeth to his bottom lip, tugging on it gently and then letting it go.

I moved away completely and ran my nails back down his body lightly, he tensed beneath my touch and watched me closely as I tugged on his gray sweats and pulled them swiftly down his legs, tossing them to the other side of the room.
I then sat on his lap, feeling his already half-erected penis through the material of his black boxers.
I bit my lip as I rubbed against his buldge. "Excited, are we?" I smirked.

His hands flew to my hips. "Fuck, Y/n." He groaned, beginning to harden quickly.

I chuckled and attached my lips to his neck again, before moving to his chest, then to his abs, and stopping at his happy trail.
I quickly and easily removed his boxers and took his thickening shaft into my palm. I blew on the tip lightly, which glistened with pre-cum.