1

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 1

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Chapter 1: Rebirth

"you."

He Qing looked blankly at the girl who pushed him out of the car, it was his girlfriend Wei Xue who had been in love for four years, and her previously innocent face was full of distorted killing intent at this time.

He Qing fell to the ground, and before He Qing could get up a group of zombies, he pounced on He Qing's body, and He Qing could clearly feel the pain in his body and the bite of the zombies. The first zombie bit He Qing's left arm, and with a "stab" sound, He Qing's right arm was removed by another zombie, and there was also a chest, a zombie broke He Qing's chest and pulled out He Qing's intestines...

He Qing's consciousness became blurred, and a man pushed Wei Xue away and wanted to jump out of the car, but was stopped by the bodyguards chasing behind him. The man shouted, "Brother! The man is He Qing's half-brother He Chen.

He Qing smiled sarcastically, it was ridiculous, and he used to be unable to hear the title no matter what he did.

That's it, that's it, there's no more thing in this world that I am nostalgic for, maybe dying is also a relief. He Qing smiled and closed his eyes, this smile was full of serenity, as if he was taking a nap in a beautiful garden, and all the zombies around him were not there.

"Nope! Elder brother! You can't die! Tears fell from the corners of He Chen's eyes. How can you die? How can you leave me behind? I don't allow, I don't want you to die like that! Countless thunderbolts erupted from He Chen's body, and the people around him let go one after another, the ability is not something they can stop, although it is a newly awakened ability, but this strength is also three levels. He Chen jumped out of the car and walked step by step towards He Qing, who was buried by zombies.

Stout lightning bolts slashed down in the crowd of zombies, and after the lightning passed, the zombies were already dead and turned into charred corpses.

He Chen stretched out his hand and threw away the coke on it, revealing a white bone at the bottom, He Qing had been eaten clean by zombies. He Chen stretched out his hand and hugged Bai Gu tremblingly and said, "Brother, if you are afraid, I will save you." He Chen's tears fell on the white bones, and he held the white bones tightly in his arms, "Brother, wake up, wake up, okay." I won't bully you anymore, I will listen to everything you say, even if you want my life, I will personally take out my heart for you. Brother, I was really wrong, I really knew I was wrong, can you forgive me. I shouldn't have excluded you everywhere, I shouldn't have arranged for someone to frame you, I shouldn't have made you lose your job, I shouldn't have robbed you of your girlfriend. Yes, Wei Xue, it was Wei Xue who killed you, and they were all the women of the watery poplar flowers. Brother, don't worry, I will help you clean up the people who bully you. He Chen took off his coat and spread it on the ground, carefully put the white bones on his coat and said, "Brother, you rest first, I will kill Wei Xue to avenge you."

He Chen got up and looked at Wei Xue who was standing at the door of the car with tears in his eyes.

Wei Xue cried and said, "Crazy, you are crazy. He Chen completely fell when he first appeared beside him, tall, handsome, golden, gentle, elegant, echoing all his fantasies about men, as for his boyfriend He Qing, who had been in love for four years, he had been left behind by Wei Xue. He Qing is just an ordinary little clerk, how can he compare to He Chen. He Chen often asked himself to meet, behaved elegantly, and never messed with himself. Wei Xue thought, this is true love, this man is definitely not for his body.