19

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 19

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Men's needs, do you want to touch them?"

He Qing rolled her eyes and walked into the space, touching the yarn, thinking that she was an ignorant girl? There is a lollipop here, do you want to touch it? It's very sweet, would you like to try it? Stumble! I'm a twenty-five man, okay, although it's still a place, but that's because I want to keep Wei Xue's first time until I get married. I don't want to have any accidents between not planning to get married, He Qing can't do the fetus, and it is even more impossible to throw it away after birth, he knows how sad it is for a child who is not loved by his parents. I used to be a straight man, okay, it's good to be able to accept being with a man, and I'm directly on the restricted level... He Qing said that he didn't make what to do.

Mu Hua found that he began to hate He Qing's space, if it weren't for the space, it would be a little good. It's good to drink some broth if you can't eat meat, and it's good to be able to touch it. The space of all evil! Mu Hua walked into the bathroom with a dark face.

The cabbage seeds planted when I left had already sprouted, and not a single sprout of a small patch of radish seeds had grown. He Qing thought about the seeds that were sown at the beginning, the number of cabbage was the largest, and the other seeds had obviously germinated, but they slowly disappeared, as if they had been eaten by cabbage seeds? He Qing shook his head, how could plants devour plants? It may be that this land is not suitable for the growth of other vegetables, and when the cabbage grows up this time, there will be dozens of them, and you can use it for a while, you can grow some other kinds of vegetables to try.

He Qing collected the vegetables in the other two fields and sprinkled them with corn seeds. There are a lot of vegetables, enough to eat for a long time, corn tastes good, you can boil, fry, roast, and cook, corn stewed pork ribs, corn soup and the like. After finishing his work, He Qing's mood also calmed down, and the place where he appeared after walking out of the room was still on the bed.

Mu Hua turned over and pressed He Qing under him and asked, "Is it fun in the space?"

"It's okay, it's okay."

Mu Hua said: "In the future, you are not allowed to disappear in front of me like this, if you don't agree, I won't do anything to you, I will worry if you disappear."

"Okay." Mu Hua looked very serious, and He Qing couldn't help but agree.

Mu Hua turned over and lay on the side and said, "Sleep, it's already night."

"Hmm." He Qing lay obediently in Mu Hua's arms.

Mu Hua tightened his arms, it was good, and he was willing to let himself hold it when He Qing was sober.

A good night's dream, when He Qing woke up, Mu Hua was no longer in the room, He Qing went out in a daze to look for Mu Hua.

When I went out, I saw Mu Hua coming in with breakfast. Mu Hua smiled and asked, "Awake?" Where do you want to eat? The room is also a restaurant.

"Restaurant, I'll go wash up."

When He Qing came out again, the restaurant was in a mess, except for the two breakfasts in front of Mu Hua, no one dared to move, and the rest of the people were grabbing breakfast.