43

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 43

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"I'm not afraid."

The young woman snorted coldly and said, "Disgusting, it's gay."

Mu Hua turned her head to look at the young woman, and the woman looked at Mu Hua's cold eyes and subconsciously took a step back.

He Qing pulled Mu Hua's arm and said, "Forget it, let's go out."

Mu Hua obediently followed He Qing out.

He Qing hooked the corners of his mouth and smiled, Mu Hua eats soft and not hard, as long as he takes a soft Mu Hua will definitely become soft immediately. And then I thought I wasn't worth it, why didn't I see through it before, otherwise I wouldn't have been beaten so badly.

Zhuo Qian sighed and said, "The boss has completely fallen. This obedient appearance is planted, and the cliff is planted.

Yin Ben grabbed Zhuo Qian's waist and walked out the door, "Boss, this is enjoying it."

Zhuo Qian shook his head and said: "Fortunately, I met my sister-in-law, otherwise I would have changed to someone who could invite pets, and I don't know what kind of mess it will cause according to the boss's pet method."

"Do you think the boss doesn't know what he thinks? How can a different boss be so spoiled.

Mu Hua turned his head and said, "I don't mind leaving you speechless forever.

Zhuo Qian smiled wryly: "The boss is angry." Then he looked at He Qing for help, and He Qing turned his head to look to the side. Do you really think you are the Virgin? Saying bad things about yourself behind your back and trying to make yourself plead and dream.

Mu Hua said: "It's too leisurely on the road during this time, how about practicing activities?"

Yin Ben stubbornly said: "Boss, it's important to get down to business, haven't we found Xiaobao and the bald head yet?" When you are free, we will definitely accompany you to practice.

He Qing said: "Let's go."

"Okay."

Chapter 39: Arriving at the base

Mu Hua took He Qing's hand and walked forward.

Stopping in front of a small cottage, Mu Hua took out a badge and pinned it to his clothes. Seeing this, the soldier at the door gave a military salute and said, "Major General!

"Hmm."

"Major General, please come in, the Admiral has been waiting for a long time."

Mu Hua nodded and led He Qing inside, and the soldiers stopped Zhuo Qian and Yin Ben behind and said, "The general didn't say that he wanted to see you."

Mu Hua turned around and said, "You stay outside."

"Yes." Zhuo Qian, Yin Ben and the bald head waited outside the door as they said.

Mu Hua led He Qing and continued to walk inside, He Qing pulled the corner of Mu Hua's clothes and said softly, "You let go first."

Mu Hua looked at He Qing suspiciously.

He Qing said: "This is to see the elders, it is inappropriate for you to hold me."

Mu Hua frowned, "Why is it not suitable?" You're my lover, what's wrong with me holding you?

"We're all men."

"Hmm." Mu Hua still didn't mean to let go.

Mu Hua held it very tightly, and He Qing struggled a few times and stopped resisting. Anyway, it's not your own elders who see you, it's a big deal to be said a few words, and the worst thing is to be disgusted by your elders.

Feeling He Qing's obedience, Mu Hua hooked the corners of his mouth with satisfaction, and the soldiers along the way saw Mu Hua all respectfully pointing the way. Finally, he stopped in front of the room where the soldiers stood at the door, and the soldiers at the door gave a military salute and said, "Major General, please come in."

Mu Hua pushed open the door and walked in directly.

An old man with gray hair was sitting at his desk writing something, although the old man's hair was gray, he looked very energetic, especially when he was writing, and his momentum was not reduced at all.

Mu Hua said lightly: "Old man, is it interesting to pretend to be X?"

The old man put the brush aside in his hand and said, "Stinky boy, it's uncomfortable if you don't poke me for a day, right?"

All the momentum of the old man's words is gone, He Qing's black line, it turned out to be pretended, is it really good for you to be so naughty, General?

Mu Hua said to the old man: "My daughter-in-law, He Qing."

He Qing said respectfully: "Hello."

The old man smiled kindly and said, "Yes, yes, there are many rules than that stinky boy." From now on, we will be a family, just follow the stinky boy and call me teacher.

He Qing shouted respectfully: "Teacher."

"Hey, that's so good. It's a pity to match that kid, what kind of man do you like? The teacher introduces you and promises to be much better than that kid.

"I don't like men."

The old man pointed at Mu Hua and said, "Then he."

He Qing looked at Mu Hua and said, "I just like Mu Hua, it has nothing to do with gender."

"That's a good thing!" The old man pointed at Mu Hua and said, "You kid has earned it, where did you get such a good daughter-in-law."

Mu Hua said arrogantly: "There is no way to be charming.

He Qing: I don't know who was pitiful at the beginning.

Mu Hua looked at He Qing and said gently: "You have also seen it, then we will leave first, and Lu Qingqing, who has been in a hurry for a few days, should also take a good rest."

"Let's just stay here."

First ChapterPrevious Chapter43/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel