5

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 5

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Now He Qing was honest, and let Mu Hua take off his clothes and bathe him. He Qing couldn't stand steadily, Mu Hua was worried that he would slide down by himself if he put him in the bath, so he stood under the shower and stood He Qing on the ground, picked up He Qing's arm and wrapped it around his neck, and He Qing lay softly in Mu Hua's arms. Mu Hua roughly washed and then picked up a towel to wipe He Qing's body, and He Qing was already asleep halfway through the wash, so Mu Hua didn't have to worry that He Qing would make trouble, so he wiped off the water droplets on He Qing's body indiscriminately, and picked up He Qing horizontally, He Qing was still obediently lying in Mu Hua's arms.

Mu Hua lifted the quilt and put He Qing on the bed, and only after covering the quilt did he breathe a sigh of relief, taking a bath was more tiring than doing tasks. Mu Hua looked down at his little brother, returned to the bathroom impatiently, took off his clothes and took a cold shower.

After coming out, I didn't wear clothes, and walked into the room after cleaning up the living room naked, and I just moved in for a day, and the guest room was naturally not tidied up, only this one room can sleep people. As for the sofa, it is completely out of Mu Hua's consideration, and it is too embarrassing to sleep on the sofa with a body size of one meter and eighty-five.

Mu Hua didn't dare to cover a quilt with He Qing, it was too challenging for self-control. Mu Hua took out another quilt from the cabinet and put it on his body, hugged He Qing through the quilt, and tightened his arms with satisfaction, it was so good, I thought it would never be possible to hold him like this, but I didn't expect it to be so easy.

The sun shone on He Qing's body through the window, He Qing slowly opened his eyes, stretched out his hand and rubbed his head, it hurt. The memory slowly returned, Wei Xue called, and then said that she had broken up, and then asked Mu Hua to drink, and finally... He Qing's face flushed. Some people are drunk and don't remember, while others remember very clearly. He Qing belongs to the latter, and his memory after drinking too much is particularly clear. Thinking of Mu Hua coaxing himself to bathe himself after getting drunk, He Qing couldn't help but blush, it was really embarrassing. That's it. In front of Mu Hua, there is no image left.

Chapter 7: Lovely Neighbors

"Awake?" A deep voice sounded in He Qing's ears.

He Qing turned his head to look, Mu Hua was lazily lying on the bed and looking at himself intently, He Qing lowered his head and said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, we're friends, aren't we?" Mu Hua blinked.

He Qing remembered the image of Mu Hua when he fled in the previous life, and then looked at the current one, it was really different. "You look like this..."

"Huh?" Mu Hua's tail note is raised, and there is an indescribable temptation.

"Lovely!"

Mu Hua's face darkened instantly, did you say that about men?

He Qing said with a smile: "Don't say it, get up." The ordered goods should have been delivered, I'll take a look. By the way, did you buy food?

Mu Hua got up and opened the wardrobe, took out a set of clothes and threw it on the bed and said, "I bought it." Your clothes weren't washed yesterday, wear mine first. After speaking, he took out a suit of the same style and different colors as just now, and put it on.