282

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 282

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Okay." As for the rival in love or something, he has been left behind by Mu Hua.

Of course He Qing wouldn't just leave, he told Shen Xu about using the crystal nucleus as energy, and the idea of charging the crystal nucleus, leaving countless crystal nuclei. As for the combined people, He Qing was pulled away by Mu Hua after conveying the saying that there must always be an enemy.

After that, He Qing didn't think about other things anymore and concentrated on enlightening Mu Hua.

They didn't find the snow-capped mountains in their memories, but when they really arrived at Antarctica, Antarctica was still quiet covered by ice and snow, and was not disturbed by messy things.

He Qing said: "Let's stay here." "It's been two months, and it's time to adjourn.

"Okay."

Mu Hua carried He Qing to the highest snow-capped mountain in Antarctica.

The wooden house of the space could not be transferred, He Qing moved out all kinds of materials, Mu Hua rolled up his sleeves, and prepared to build a house.

He Qing wanted to help but was stopped by Mu Hua, so he had to move a small stool and sit in the formation under Mu Hua's cloth and eat melon seeds.

Mu Hua didn't use a hammer or anything, he went in with a nail with his hand, so the speed was very fast. It only took a day to change a small house, the house has only one floor, a total of three rooms, the entrance is the dining table, the kitchen on the left, and the bedroom on the right.

Mu Hua once again laid down the constant temperature circle before letting He Qing in. The furnishings inside still need to be placed by He Qing, and He Qing happily began to decorate.

The pre-apocalyptic renovation is a disaster, and the whole person is exhausted after a renovation. It's different now, with the space of this cheat, you can just move it out when you need it. The wallpaper or something for two men doesn't need to be very fine, just put the furniture.

After putting it away, He Qing took a turn in the space and said, "It's not bad, what else do you need?"

Mu Hua chuckled: "It's good." "It's just two people and no one else is bothering, which is good.

"Then we're staying here for the rest of this time." Mu Hua seems to have almost recovered, and He Qing can't judge the fact. When I asked him, he didn't say anything, so he had to figure it out on his own. It's really troublesome to have a sudden change in personality.

Before I knew it, a year had passed, and He Qing asked, "What happened to you?"

Mu Hua reached out and rubbed He Qing's hair and said, "It's okay."

He Qing squinted, it's okay, it's okay, every time he says it's okay. Whether it's real or not. "Then let's go back and have a look." I don't know if the energy of the crystal nucleus has been used, He Qing wants to go back and take a look.

Mu Hua: "Isn't it good to be with me?"

"Okay, but aren't you bored?" It was cold and snowy outside, and the two of them stayed in the house with big eyes and small eyes. He Qing was so bored that he began to study the formation, and the primary formation could already be arranged.