156-160

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 156

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing put the crystal nucleus into the bottle and put it into the space, and then took out two bottles of spiritual spring water and gave it to the tiger.

The tiger looked at the bottle and said disgustedly, "It's too little."

He Qing put the bottle on the table and said, "Don't forget it."

The tiger shrunk in size, jumped on the table and said, "Stingy humans.

He Qing snorted and said, "You are generous, don't be rewarded next time."

The tiger skillfully hugged a bottle, opened its mouth and bit the cap of the bottle and said, "Then how can it be done, stupid human, don't you know that everything in this world is about cause and effect?" I helped you, and you didn't pay me, and this cause and effect is owed. The most important thing you can't do if you want to take the path of cultivating immortals is to owe cause and effect, because people with cause and effect can't become immortals.

"Cultivating immortals?" He Qing knew that he was cultivating the truth, but he didn't know that there was still a saying of cultivating immortals. How can there be immortals in this world? If they had, how would they let the zombies run amok.

The tiger raised his head arrogantly, "This king is the immortal in the mouth of your human beings."

Everyone looked at the sky at the same time. If you can speak, you are an immortal? So what are the plants that He Qing grows?

The tiger said angrily: "You don't believe it! Real stupid humans! This king is the divine beast in the mouth of you humans! Do the Divine Beasts understand? "Although it's a substitute.

Qi Chuan said: "Although there are many myths, there are only four that can be called real divine beasts. Green Dragon, White Tiger, Vermilion Bird, Xuanwu. As for you? Qi Chuan looked at the color of the tiger. I have only heard of the left green dragon and the right white tiger, but I have not been able to say the yellow tiger.

The tiger looked at Qi Chuan with disdain and said, "I don't understand, the white tiger is my ancestor." After the ancestor ascended, the best tiger in the clan assumed the position of the divine beast.

"Ascension? Are you saying that there really is a fairy world? But how could this be, He Qing suddenly found that his previous worldview was wrong.

"There must be a fairy world, otherwise where would my ancestors go." The tiger held the bottle and drank the spiritual spring water inside. This aura, this purity, is really amazing~

Qi Xin looked up at the sky, "The fairy realm is on this?" I don't know if I can see it on a plane.

"Definitely not, the fairy world is what you mortals can see if you want to see it." In fact, the tiger can't be sure whether the fairy realm is in the sky. It's just that I heard that when I became an immortal, I flew to it.

No matter where the fairy world is, at least the current self can't touch it. He Qing said: "Do you want to eat something before leaving?"

Qi Chuan, the bald head and Qi Xin all looked at Mu Hua.