8

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days: The Seed of Food is the Key to Survival Chapter 8

Author:silent Label: Modern times

After eating a bowl of noodles, He Qing walked slowly in the direction of home, not to save money, gasoline is precious after the end of the world, and driving is a luxury. I don't have much money on hand, so I didn't buy gasoline, and in the future, I will walk more when I walk, so I will walk first to get used to it, so as not to get used to it and lose my strength after walking a few steps.

He Qing walked for three hours, and when he got home, it was already dark, and when he got home, he turned on the light and took a shower before entering the space. I don't know how the dishes of the space are long.

The vegetables planted at noon have grown a little taller, and at this rate of growth, they will be ready to eat in two or three days. The acre of land on the right has not changed much this time, it is the same height as the one seen at noon, it is a cut shorter than the other two acres, and I don't know if it is an illusion, He Qing feels that the vegetables in the field on the right have become scarce again.

After seeing the vegetables, He Qing went to look at his supplies. Piles and piles are placed on the grass. When will this be sorted out, He Qing feels that his whole person is not good. It would be nice if you could do whatever you wanted, and the snacks here should be on the shelves.

As soon as the idea came up, snacks really appeared on the shelves, and it turned out that they really did whatever they wanted. He Qing continued to sort out in surprise and sorted the things he bought. I didn't feel anything when I was tidying up, but after finishing it, He Qing felt that his eyes were black and he had a terrible headache, so he immediately fell to the grass.

This sleep He Qing slept comfortably, but it hurt Mu Hua, Mu Hua drank the water of the space before going to bed according to He Qing said, and after drinking, a tingling sensation hit. Mu Hua fell to the ground and rolled in pain, it hurt so much that it looked like her body was about to crack. Could it be that He Qing poisoned himself? Why, why! Mu Hua's eyes became red because of the pain, Mu Hua has undergone strict training, and has a great resistance to pain, but this pain is different from the past, the pain outside the body can be tolerated, the most difficult thing is the inside of the body, Mu Hua endured for an hour after the pain was reduced, and a comfortable air flow flowed inside the body. Before Mu Hua could breathe a sigh of relief, another wave of pain struck, and this time the pain was more intense than the last time.

It wasn't until the sky was bright that the pain disappeared completely, Mu Hua sat up on the ground, the outside of his body was covered with a layer of black things, Mu Hua walked into the bathroom to clean it, and then he found his changes. The body has become noticeably lighter, and although the skin has not become very white, it is much better than the previous black charcoal-like skin.

Mu Hua casually punched the wall, and a big hole appeared in front of Mu Hua, and Mu Hua was stunned. When did your strength become so terrifying? Could it be, that bottle of water! Mu Hua remembered the way He Qing handed him water, the day before, he was obviously wearing pajamas and holding wine, and he didn't even wear shoes, but he suddenly took out a bottle of water in the morning, and said that it was begged for from the temple, and he looked like he was spitting when he handed it to himself.