53

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 53

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Everyone got into the car one after another, and Mu Hua was already surrounded by zombies at this time.

Night asked, "Do you want to get out of the car to help?"

He Qing shook his head and said: "No, Mu Hua doesn't recognize anyone now, and it's useless to go over, but he will be injured by mistake."

Shen Xu looked at He Qing in surprise, "Has the boss been in his current situation?"

"Mu Hua lost control once when he awakened his ability." He Qing looked at Mu Hua worriedly, Mu Hua was out of control for the second time.

Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill them all! Mu Hua only had this one thought in his heart at this time. A timid figure appeared in Mu Hua's heart, who was that? So familiar. Are you going to kill him? No! He can't die, but who is he?

Mu Hua's head was in severe pain, and he knelt on one knee with his head in his hands. That figure is the person he wants to protect, Mu Hua's consciousness slowly recovered, and his tyrannical emotions were slowly suppressed.

The surrounding zombies have all been wiped out, Mu Hua knelt on one knee on the bloodstained ground, He Qing ran out and hugged Mu Hua and said, "Mu Hua, wake up."

Mu Hua swung a knife over, He Qing looked at Mu Hua fearlessly, and Mu Hua's knife stopped at He Qing's neck.

Can't kill this person, he can't die, absolutely can't, Mu Hua suppressed the pain and threw the knife away from his hand. "Qingqing?"

"Are you awake?" Tears flowed from the corners of He Qing's eyes.

Mu Hua wiped the tears from the corners of He Qing's eyes and said, "I'm sorry for worrying you."

"It's fine if you're okay."

Mu Hua got up and pulled He Qing and walked to the car.

He Qing looked at the knife thrown away by Mu Hua and asked, "Don't you want the knife?"

Mu Hua felt a sense of temptation coming from the blade, and forcibly looked away and said, "Don't." After speaking, he pulled He Qing away, the knife was strange, and the loss of control was because of the inducement of the knife, and the knife was absolutely unusable. This time, I held back at the last moment, I couldn't believe that I didn't endure the consequences, if I didn't hold back and hurt He Qing, there was zombie blood on the knife, even if I cut a little skin He Qing would be contaminated with the zombie virus, how could I keep the things that threatened He Qing.

Mu Hua got into the car and said, "Find a place to stay first, stay here for two days before leaving." "It's also a blessing in disguise, the knife technique has made great progress, and the places that I didn't understand before have been integrated, but it's a pity that I didn't have the knife at hand. The knife was handy, but unfortunately it couldn't be kept.

He Qing asked, "Is it because of that knife?" "There's always a reason for losing control, last time it was because of the awakening ability, this time it's probably because of the knife.

"Well, that knife has a strong sense of it." After being thrown away, he still exuded consciousness to tempt himself to pick it up, if it weren't for He Qing beside him, maybe he would really be tempted.