191-195

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 191

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Chapter 132: Successful Prison Break

Of course, it was not by chance that the Northern Tang Yi had Cha Xun, and from Cha Xun's memory, the Northern Tang Yi learned that Chu Wei had been missing for a long time. Northern Tang Yi was not worried that something would happen to Chu Wei, because he believed in Chu Wei's ability. Chu Wei may already be planning how to get himself out now.

So do you want to play with Situ Qing? Situ Qing didn't know it well, but no matter what he wanted to do, he had to carry Zha Xun behind his back, and if he cooperated with Situ Qing, he would definitely find a way to get himself out, at least not in the research institute.

If it was his own, he would definitely not take this risk, but Chu Wei had already evaded their surveillance. Maybe he was looking around to see the situation and prepare to rescue himself, and he would make a mistake and follow Situ Qing's plan to leave here first, and Chu Wei would have a chance to do it.

Beitang is easy to get tangled, what should I do? Why don't you come and discuss with yourself personally, and if you can't help, you can come up with ideas.

It was not only North Tang Yi who was entangled, but on the periphery of the base, Chu Wei was mixed in the middle of a group of people looking at the direction of the laboratory.

It was a very ordinary house, but Chu Wei found the bait from the people who came in and out. After this period of inquiry and observation, Chu Wei Neng was sure that the research institute was in that building. Chu Wei tried several times but couldn't get in, so he had to observe on the periphery.

The day passed quickly, and at noon, the food delivery man arrived.

Bei Tang Yi stretched out a hand knife and looked at the neck of the person who delivered the food, and the person who delivered the food was unconscious on the ground.

Bei Tang Yi stripped off the clothes on his body, lowered his head and walked out.

Bei Tang Yi pushed open the door and walked out, and the people in the laboratory were eating, and they noticed that there were not many people in Bei Tang Yi. Bei Tang Yi looked around and found no one alone, the news of his parents had already been heard from Situ Qing, and they were in this laboratory.

And just like yourself, where your parents are is also the object of surveillance.

Since you've come in once, you're sure to bring some loot back. Bei Tang Yi originally wanted to take his parents out together, but with the current situation, it is unlikely. Bei Tang Yi lowered his head and walked outside.

I don't know if it's because of Situ Qing's arrangement or what, Bei Tang Yi came to the outside of the laboratory very smoothly.

At this time, two people walked over.

Bei Tang Yi's head was lowered, and the two stopped in front of Bei Tang Yi.

Bei Tang Yi quickly calculated in his heart the possibility of defeating the two and escaping.

"Is it Dr. Beitang?"

Beitang was silent.

The two continued: "Don't worry, Dr. Beitang, we are Dr. Situ's people.