65

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 65

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The meaning of refusal was obvious, and Mu Hua turned his back to He Qing.

He Qing looked at Mu Hua's back and didn't speak after all, it didn't hurt to do that kind of thing, and it was even very comfortable, but it was undeniable that walking would be significantly different the next day. He is also a man, Mu Hua never knows how embarrassed he is when he faces that strange gaze. And that sister-in-law, there is no more embarrassing name than that title.

He Qing couldn't sleep when he thought about the mess, and Mu Hua naturally couldn't sleep irritably. Why does He Qing reject himself every time, he obviously likes himself, is all this fake? He Qing is just acting? No, it's not like this, He Qing's mind can be seen very clearly, and his concern on weekdays is not fake. But why, why does he always reject himself, is it because he can't accept men? He still likes women?

This is the first cold war between the two in the real sense, He Qing stayed up until dawn before falling asleep in a daze, Mu Hua got up and got out of bed after hearing He Qing's breathing was stable, and he didn't sleep all night, Mu Hua's face was not very good.

I didn't stay in the space for long, and Mu Hua went out of the space.

The resort is very large, and the relative precautions should be more strict, and the good thing is that there is electricity here, and you can install monitoring if you have electricity. The resort is a large place, and more than a dozen people can't be guarded against, so it can be safer to install monitoring.

Qi Chuan, Ye, Wu Tian, and Chiyue are four people to monitor, Zhuo Qian collects metal and cooperates with Yin Ben to strengthen the room, bald, Lian Nan, and Shen Xu reinforce the walls, and Mu Hua is naturally the commander-in-chief of the battlefield and the chef.

He Qing and Mu Hua were in the Cold War stage, Mu Hua was not distributed, and He Qing didn't bother to look for him, so he simply took Xiaobao to wander around the resort. Although there are many houses here, but everyone tacitly chose the same building, and the rest of the places are naturally rarely visited, He Qing collects materials next to the room, these things are also dusty when they are placed outside, it is better to put them into the space and take them out when they are used, and it will save them from rummaging everywhere when the time comes.

A week's time summer resort can not be said to be impregnable, but it can be regarded as a peaceful sleep.

The weather has changed a lot this week, the hot and dry weather is gone, and it has been cloudy for a week, and the temperature has dropped significantly.

Restaurant.

In addition to eating, the restaurant also exists as a conference room, and everyone is sitting in the dining room at this time.

Mu Hua: "The weather has been very abnormal recently, so I decided to go out and collect as many supplies as possible in case winter comes.

Bald Head: "But it's summer."

Makihua: "The temperature in the morning and evening is lower than in autumn. "At this rate, winter will come in less than a month.

Shen Xu: "The weather in the last days naturally cannot be explained by inertia, and I agree to go out."