84

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 84

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Yes."

Everyone looked at Suo Dong in surprise, and Zhuo Qian said excitedly, "What are you going to cook?" What raw materials are needed? Fish? Meat? Chicken? Mutton? Beef?

Sodon asked, "Are there any potatoes?" I've only ever made fried potatoes, fried bean sprouts, fried tofu, and fried greens.

Everyone: These are vegetarian dishes! How to eat this! It turns out that when you finally wait for a chef, you can only cook vegetarian dishes?

Shen Xu asked, "Why don't you try meat dishes?" Chicken stew with potatoes is said to be easy to make.

"Okay." Suo Dong blushed and said, "I didn't make meat dishes because I didn't have money to buy food at that time, so I could only buy some vegetarian dishes.

The admiral said generously: "It's okay, take your time, we have time." What's more, it's not bad to eat some vegetarian dishes, eating meat is not good for digestion.

Happy Sodon? Go to the kitchen to cook, everyone is happy? looked in the direction of the kitchen.

Snacks are naturally no one eats, after all, this thing is delicious when you first eat it, and if you eat too much, you don't want to eat it anymore, and no one wants to choose snacks when you have food. Only Beitang Yi ate without a bite.

Chapter 60: Zombie Antibodies

Akatsuki asked Wu Tian next to him in a low voice, "What's wrong with him?" "When I first came, I was obviously very excited, why did it become like this in a while, is it really unpredictable?

Wu Tian said without the slightest guilt: "I was scared."

"Poof~" Akatsuki smiled unkindly, is this actually a rabbit? Why are you so daring? However, the Akatsuki thief asked awkwardly, "What did you do to him?"

Wu Tian glanced at Chiyue and said, "I'm not interested."

Akatsuki touched her chin and looked at Bei Tang Yi with interest. When you're bored, you'll be happy when you're sad about others, and Akatsuki is such a bad taste.

The admiral saw Bei Tang Yi eating snacks and said, "Young man, there will be food later." Don't eat snacks, there is no nutrition, no matter how you eat it, you won't grow taller.

Bei Tang Yi said faintly: "I just don't eat and I can't grow tall."

"It's not right to give up on yourself, and when you're in a good mood, you'll naturally grow taller." The admiral seemed to realize that the more he comforted, the more it was like a blow, and he coughed twice and changed the subject and asked, "What did you do before the end of the world?"

"Do your research."

"What research?"

"Inhibits aging of cells and aging of tissue cells."

This, it seems that this topic has been heard somewhere, and the admiral can't remember it.

Shen Xu added: "He is the Northern Tang Yi.

North Tang Yi, North Tang Yi? North Tang Yi! The admiral looked at Bei Tang Yi in shock, "How old are you?" "Northern Tang Yi has just developed anti-cancer drugs before the end of the world, and it is said that the next topic is anti-aging. Bei Tang Yi is very low-key, age, appearance, family background everything is unknown, the general has always thought that Bei Tang Yi is not an old doctor but also a middle-aged man, so he was not too surprised when he heard the name of Bei Tang Yi, I didn't expect Bei Tang Yi to look so young, could it be that anti-aging drugs have been researched?