271-280

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 271

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Kathy: == What if the boss is too tsundere? Urgent! Online and more!

Curtis reached out and pinched Casey's face and said to the two, "Welcome to a whole new world."

He Qing: "You're welcome, can you find me a dress to change into?"

"Of course." Curtis looked at Casey, and Casey looked at the sky.

He Qing: "Didn't you say that these clothes are rare?"

In Casey's pleading gaze, Curtis said, "Well, it's rare.

He Qing: "I still can't believe it.

Curtis: "Your instinct is right, there are actually a lot of them.

Casey said excitedly, "Curtis, how can you betray me?"

"Without cooperation, there is no betrayal." Moreover, the appearance of fried hair is cute, isn't it? Curtis wouldn't say that watching Casey blow up was his real purpose.

He Qing stared at Casey angrily, "Only two?" Can't you wear it? I think I'd better let you wear it through.

Kathy looked at the sky, "I didn't hear anything.

Mu Hua asked, "Can I go out?"

Curtis: "Absolutely, but first it's better to change your clothes."

Curtis found a men's suit of the right size and handed it to He Qing, who walked into a small room and dressed it before leaving.

Mu Hua felt that after reaching here, the feeling of traction disappeared, as if it was blocked by something. He wanted to go out and see what it was like outside.

Casey said, "I'll take you out, but don't be too surprised, and don't be ashamed to be like a bun."

He Qing: "Do you think we are you?"

Kathy: "I'm the god of your world, aren't you afraid I'll get you in trouble?"

Mu Hua took out the knife in his body and said: "It's just a world, I think it's good here, it's better to destroy that world."

Kathy: "Impulsiveness is the devil, and being irritable is not right.

"Actually, it's not any different from your world, it's just a little bit more," Costy said.

Mu Hua: "Can we live here?"

Curtis: "Yes, but you have to have a certain amount of strength. For example, you can, but he can't. "Curtis is talking about He Qing.

He Qing: "Then can I wait for my cultivation to be stronger?"

Curtis nodded, "Your body is too weak now. Therefore, it is necessary to wear protective clothing.

Mu Hua: "Last question, where did the people go after the ascension?"

Curtis asked, "Is that what you're for?"

Mu Hua nodded.

Curtis: "They're fine, they're all here.

Mu Hua: "Why don't you go back?"

Curtis: "Because no, every world has its own rules, and there are people who uphold them. To be honest, I don't know if anyone is running the world. There are two kinds of people in this world, one is the aboriginal like me and Casey, and the other is the ascended people. Of course, the people who manage the affairs of the small world are not known, otherwise they will be able to shuttle between the various worlds, and this will be a mess. You know, no matter how long a human has been cultivating, unruly is born and cannot be erased.