42

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 42

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Am I bad-tempered? Am I not good in bed?

"Of course not, she's angry with you, don't take it to heart."

"It's okay not to be angry, I want to make amends."

"Okay, what's the compensation?"

"You!"

He Qing found that he was thinking too much, how could a person at the level of a major general casually get angry with a girl, there was indeed a conspiracy!

Mu Hua said sullenly: "You don't want to?

"You're not angry, are you?"

"I'm jealous, that girl looks at you like that, I haven't looked at it carefully."

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy! He Qing felt sour in his heart, he blamed Mu Hua by mistake, and thought that he said it on purpose. "I don't understand between men."

Mu Hua looked at He Qing with burning eyes, "I've seen it."

"Poof~"

"Laughing at what?"

"No, it's just that you want to laugh when you look at GV." Mu Hua sat in front of the computer with a serious face, GV was placed on the computer, Mu Hua tried to look at the picture and learn, holding a pen in his hand to record on the paper, how funny he thought. But why think of the Birch Record? No matter, it's funny anyway.

"I'm not funny. I've done a lot of research, when are we going to try it out? Mu Hua triumphantly thought about his notes, where stimulation can make the other party happy, and the essence of various postures.

From a certain factor, there is nothing wrong with thinking about He Qing's brain supplement, Mu Hua didn't have a trace of desire when he watched GV, and even felt disgusting, for the sake of sexual happiness in the future, Mu Hua still watched it attentively, and concentrated on taking notes, which was more serious than watching military exercises.

With the sound of unlocking, the door was opened again, and this time it was a bunch of middle-aged couples, a man and a woman, two young people, an old man, and a little girl of four or five years old, who looked very much like a family.

The young woman took a critical look at the room and said, "How can you live in this place so dirty?"

The young man said, "That's it, Mom, you clean up."

The middle-aged woman said weakly: "How can I clean this, and I don't have any tools or anything."

The young woman said, "I don't care anyway, I can't live in this dirty place."

The young man said soothingly, "Honey, make do with it, and I'll find you a clean place to live when you get out."

The young woman stamped her feet and said loudly, "How do you say it's okay!" How do you sleep when it's dirty like this! I've been following you for eight lifetimes, and I've been pouring blood mold! I didn't have a good day and let me live in this kind of place!

Zhuo Qian said coldly: "It's noisy, keep getting out, don't chirp here."

The young woman cried and said, "He is murderous to me."

Yin Ben condensed a flying knife and shot it over and said, "If you don't want to die, you shut up for me."

Now the world was quiet, and the young woman was no longer dissatisfied, and she didn't dare to say anything, so she went to the other corner of the room and whispered, and the young man coaxed her softly. The middle-aged couple also walked over, but the old man came over with the little girl and said, "My granddaughter-in-law is not sensible, forgive me."

The little girl also said timidly, "Uncle, I'm sorry."

He Qing reached into his pocket and took out a piece of chocolate, handed it to the little girl and said, "You are so good, the chocolate is for you to eat."

The little girl looked at the chocolate longingly, and turned her head to look at the old man next to her.

The old man touched the little girl's head and said, "Thank you, uncle."

The little girl timidly took the chocolate and said, "Thank you, uncle."

"You're welcome."

The young woman looked at the old man and said dissatisfiedly, "Grandma, how do you talk to the person who bullied me."

The old man took the little girl by the hand and said, "I'll go first."

He Qing said kindly: "Goodbye."

Mu Hua looked at He Qing and asked, "You like children very much?"

"No, I just like it. That little girl is very well-behaved, I don't know what happened to Xiaobao.

"It'll be fine, I promise. The bald head will take care of him.

"That's the best, Xiaobao followed me all afternoon, and in the evening I learned that it was a child who followed me."

"So you decided to take him in?"

"Hmm."

"What's going on with He Chen?"

This night, He Qing and Mu Hua chatted until late at night, He Qing thought it was a heart-to-heart talk, but he didn't know that Mu Hua had probed his bottom clearly.

Early in the morning, the door to the room opened, and two men with guns walked in, and when they saw that everything was normal, they said, "You can go out."

Mu Hua got up and stretched out his hand to He Qing, He Qing held Mu Hua's hand and stood up and said, "Where are we going now?"

"Take you to my master."

"Master?" He Qing blinked and looked at Mu Hua.

"Don't be afraid, just an old man who never dies."

First ChapterPrevious Chapter 42/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel