176-180

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 176

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Jiu Fangqi sighed and said, "Do you have to praise other men in front of me?"

Xi said innocently: "That's not what I meant.

"I'll ask about the Continuation Pill myself, but you are not allowed to casually agree to other people's conditions."

"Okay, so we'll go ask now?" Xi stared at Jiu Fang Qi with wide eyes.

Jiufang Qi, who originally wanted to refuse, found that he couldn't bear to refuse Xi, "Okay."

Xi took Jiufang Qi's hand and said, "Hurry up."

Jiufang Qi couldn't cry or laugh, "No matter how urgent you are, you have to put on your shoes."

Xi stuck out his tongue and said, "Aren't I in a hurry?

He Qing and Mu Hua had already walked out of the wall and walked around outside the wall.

Only then did He Qing remember that the matter of the enchantment had not been completed yet, and the alchemy alone had already run out of energy, and He Qing looked at Mu Hua with a blank look. I've learned alchemy myself, so it's not too much to let Mu Hua learn the enchantment, right? Not too much at all.

Mu Hua's eyes became profound, "Qingqing, are you seducing me?"

He Qing glared, "Where did you see that I was seducing you!" "It's obviously an expectant look, okay.

"Right now." Mu Hua lowered his head and kissed He Qing.

The hand was also presciently placed on the back of He Qing's head, and He Qing couldn't retreat even if he wanted to.

After the kiss, He Qing glared at Mu Hua and said, "This is outside!"

Mu Hua chuckled.

He Qing covered his mouth and said, "I don't want to learn the enchantment, you learn." No refusal.

"Okay."

He Qing looked at Mu Hua in surprise, he agreed so quickly? Unscientific.

"I promised you to learn the enchantment, so what about compensation?"

He Qing learned wisely this time, and asked rhetorically without giving Mu Hua any chance to make conditions: "Didn't you take the compensation just now?"

"So you want to send me away? Not enough, I want more. "It is said that the field battle is very exciting, and Mu Hua has already achieved reconnaissance, and this place is very suitable.

He Qing quickly kissed Mu Hua on the cheek and said, "That's enough."

"It's beautiful here, it's not as good as us..."

"Poof~"

He Qing and Mu Hua both turned their heads at the same time.

The tiger wagged its tail at the two and said, "I don't see anything, you go on."

He Qing pushed Mu Hua away and said, "Continue your sister!" And also! You're a tiger, not a dog! What a tail to wag!

The tiger said angrily: "Poor me, it's okay to be woken up by someone after sleeping." If you take the initiative to give way, you will also be complained about, where can such a kind divine beast be found.