17

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 17

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing sat on the sofa and watched Mu Hua in the kitchen cook, Lian Nan leaned over and said, "You quarreled with the boss?"

"It's not a quarrel." It's just that I misunderstood Mu Hua.

"You don't know how terrifying the boss was just now?"

"Horror? Although Mu Hua is a little cold on the outside, he is actually very gentle. "I also take care of myself, some people say that men who can cook are very gentle, this sentence is not wrong at all, Mu Hua is actually a very gentle person.

Lian Nan: Gentle, gentle, a wool, a whole dangerous element.

Mu Hua enjoyed He Qing's gaze with satisfaction, but turned around and found that Lian Nan was sitting next to He Qing, sitting so close to what he was doing! Someone who dares to hook up with me!! Mu Hua smiled coldly and turned back to concentrate on cooking. Muhua boils noodles, add water after the tomatoes are fried, boil the noodles openly, put in the noodles, put in the noodles, put the vegetables when the noodles are almost cooked, and add the seasoning. Once the noodles are cooked, serve them and top them with a fried egg. A bowl of noodles with all the color and flavor is cooked.

Mu Hua walked out with noodles and said to He Qing: "There is another bowl, please bring it out."

"Okay." He Qing got up and walked into the kitchen.

Mu Hua turned his head to stare at Lian Nan.

Lian Nan broke out in a cold sweat, and hurriedly said, "Boss, I'm just chatting with my sister-in-law."

Mu Hua continued to star.

Lian Nan said: "Huh, boss, I really didn't mean to disturb your two-person world.

Mu Hua looked at He Qing who came out of the kitchen and said, "Don't go quickly."

Liannan's set is almost planned to end here.

He Qing looked at Lian Nan, who was leaving dejectedly, and asked, "What's wrong with him?"

Mu Hua said calmly: "Convulsions."

He Qing: The people here are weirdos. Except, of course, Muhua~

There is no electricity in the last days, there is no signal if there is electricity, there is no entertainment such as TV, mobile phones, etc., except for cutting zombies, you can only stare wide-eyed. After eating, Mu Hua went to wash the dishes, He Qing sat on the sofa in a daze, and said boringly.

At this time, the people in the training room walked up, Qi Chuan put the computer on the coffee table, got up, pulled out a pile of food, took it to the table and said, "Open the meal."

Akatsuki opened the refrigerator and took out two mentions of beer, and Yin Ben took the wine glass.

Shen Xu picked up a bag of potato chips and handed it to He Qing and said, "Sister-in-law, don't be polite to us.

He Qing: What the hell is my sister-in-law?

He Qing said weakly: "Don't talk nonsense, Mu Hua has someone you like."